Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status

THTV Donator

Status
    A lot of people say this is the best mark ever:

Like the one you put up, it's obviously a very good mark but arguably you could find quite a few that people would say were just as good, including ones where a smaller guy goes in a pack, eg.

3. Who Thanked this post

rossdfc (27-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Love the Krakouer one bit bias there, but cause its the grand final have to go with the Jesaulenko mark. btw @deejbah; who do you follow?

THTV Donator

Status
    @Robbie_B When I was really into AFL, I followed my local team Glenelg quite enthusiastically (saw the back to back Grand Finals that they won) and because a lot of Glenelg players went to Essendon, I mainly followed Essendon in the VFL and then had some interest in the Crows when they entered but now I am nowhere near as interested in it, largely because I am either busy doing other things or if I am watching sport, much more likely to be watching football. I watch the odd match now and again but because I don't have that burning interest in it, I will often drift off and do something else. Also, I kind of got over the force feeding of our media about the teams here, some of the crap that they used to spout about AFL footballers was just ridiculous (I remember one time they were creaming themselves over some guys 3k time trial time which really wasn't that fast compared to guys that I ran with).

Legend !

Status
    Ok, i follow pies, been a member for many years now, lost count. Been getting to a few games this year when it doesnt interfer to much with other things. But I totally agree with you about the media in this country. Just look at the way the media blasted Rooney for an affair but in Aus the media is against any girl that comes into contact with an afl player eg the st kilda teen at the start of the season.

Legend !

Status
    I 'follow' the West Coast Eagles...rarely watch games but I do look out for their scores. I've been to Perth a few times cause it's pretty close to Singapore so that's the connection - and I went to a game at the Subiaco once against Collingwood.

Don't have a huge interest in the sport myself but I always watch the semi finals and of course the grand final.

Legend !

Status
    Shaun Smith.

That is all.

Anybody that thinks that Andrew Walker's mark from the weekend is the best ever is kidding themselves.

Legend !

Status
    Andrew Walker? Thanks for the Thursday evening lolz.

773721-gary-ablett.jpg

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter