Register To Comment
    Banned !

Status

Legend !

Status
    One of the best performances at the Lane ive ever seen albeit a friendly, the Spurs were up for it from the kick off and we totally dominated the match!

Bentley is going to be a real star at the Lane the boy has class!

Legend !

Status
    Loved every minute of this match. was the first time i took the mrs as well. apart from the train after it was the perfect day!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Go on Yidno say it......

I told ya so................

Without questin he was class yeaterday. If he keeps that form then we will be going places.

Legend !

Status
    Nah mate I dont need to say that, for me I knew he was a class act and its not for me to preach to others of his skill lol he will do that himself as he showed yesterday hes got a bright future at Spurs!
    Good to see Old Yid again!

VIP Member

Status
    I f%$£ing hope I get to see some of this pre-season form reproduced on Saturday at The Riverside!

Normal service on the Match Reports will be resumed on Sunday. Ah man, the missus is going to go mental when I spend even more time on the Forum!

I was actually stunned at the scoreline. 5-0 was an absolute spanking, whether its a friendly or not.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Funster soz mate I did think twice as it was just a link to a newspaper article, but it was a reasonable review and it didnt belong in The Bar.

P.

VIP Member

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funster soz mate I did think twice as it was just a link to a newspaper article, but it was a reasonable review and it didnt belong in The Bar.

P.
    Nah, no worries at all! I hope there'll be a few people who can get to matches I'm not at and fill in the details.

If not, we always rely on pasting a link to the Beeb, or one of the rags, or Sky, so absolutely fine.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter