Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Two offside decisions both go against us costing us a goal and giving those scum *******s one. I am gutted. :17: :17: :17:

Legend !

Status
    and the "penalty" is it me or has Mr Poll got to **** since coming back from the world cup?

Player in Training

Status
    Better performance second half from Spurs but we're still not creating enough.

F*** me he's given another penalty.

Poll is a **** :31:

Player in Training

Status
    what a joke!!!

Legend !

Status
    think it was lennon who had a pen shout in the second half. was more of a penalty than the arsenal 2 put together. but still, its been a very poor performance from us and at no point did it look like we were going to win. be it a lack of passion or a lack of skill, im looking at the absense of a half decent left back. jeanas was luck to stay on the field after his attack on ljundburg. jol may need to kick some asses after this match.

Player in Training

Status
    Very dissapointed in Spurs performance today but cannot ignore the fact that our demise was abated by some dire decisions by the FA's Premier Ref (?) but even taking that into account we must still be asking why we are so sh*t away from home in the league but not in Europe and why did BMJ change a winning team from last week???

Still trying to console my son who is in bits about the result so I'll have to show him the 91 semi-final again :5:

n17
    Banned !

Status
    lets put it down to experience :21:

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    lets put it down to experience
    Im getting tired of experience want something more they better win the league cup , FA cup and UEFA cup now just to make up for it :26: :30:

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter