Register To Comment
Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    The wolves game is now a thing of the past and we must focus on trying to get a result at city. This is a very important match and we can get the points if we stay focused, SO COME ON COYS!

Legend !

Status
    I hope Silva doesn't make Daws and Kaboul look like fools again.

Legend !

Status
    Lets ****ing do it!!!!

THTV Donator

Status
    Need a result now if we want to be considered title contenders or even keep ourselves well into the champions league mix.

Legend !

Status
    So Ledley could be back?

Banned !

Status
    It will be interesting to see how you lot will cope without Adebayor because even when he doesn't score, he has allowed your team to be fluid when attacking and continue its build-up play.

David Silva has had a week to rest in the sun in the Canary Islands to recover so hopefully he will come back hungry to give you guys a match to remember! :-)

7. These users say thanks for this post

himel420 (14-01-2012),Javi (14-01-2012)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by blue.moon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It will be interesting to see how you lot will cope without Adebayor because even when he doesn't score, he has allowed your team to be fluid when attacking and continue its build-up play.
    Hilarious that this 100% accurate statement comes from a Citeh fan!

Legend !

Status

David Silva has had a week to rest in the sun in the Canary Islands to recover so hopefully he will come back hungry to give you guys a match to remember! :-)
    Well said to be honest I don't think Defoe alone can cover for Ade.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    Well said to be honest I don't think Defoe alone can cover for Ade.
    I don't think so either. Adebayor is a footballing striker (no surprise as he learned his trade from Wenger). Defoe is the polar opposite.

Legend !

Status
    I don't think so either. Adebayor is a footballing striker (no surprise as he learned his trade from Wenger). Defoe is the polar opposite.
    I shouldn't have said "I think" should of said"I know Defoe is not enough to cover for Ade" lol. By the way give me your opinion despite the few setbacks what do you feel most confident about in your squad playing against Spurs?

Legend !

Status
    Not even that, it's just that he can't play alone. He wouldn't win anything in the air and can't play with his back to goal. If we start Defoe I think you win, even without Kompany and the Toure's.

Legend !

Status
    If Ledley is available I would send Dawson straight to the bench. Having to move to the left of central defence has clearly disoriented Younes a bit. Up front it's hard to know who should start. Pav is bigger and on his day a better lone option, but on a bad day he plays like a piece of furniture. I'd go with Defoe just because he looks sharp and rarely misses the target.

14. Who Thanked this post

AnthonyFroom (15-01-2012)

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StripiestPilot View Post
    If Ledley is available I would send Dawson straight to the bench.
    Dawson's positioning is ****ing shocking! King is a great player but after being injured (hamstring?) do you think he'd be as sharp? Though, I suppose a slightly-less than 100% King is better than a fully fit Dawson ;-).

Player in Training

Status
    It will be interesting to see how you lot will cope when your sheik runs out of oil,because even when he does spend cca 300 mill,he will never be able to buy history,tradition and heart off a true fotball fan.

17. These users say thanks for this post

pzabby (16-01-2012),thornton3 (18-01-2012)

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubrovnik-CroFan View Post
    It will be interesting to see how you lot will cope when your sheik runs out of oil,because even when he does spend cca 300 mill,he will never be able to buy history,tradition and heart off a true fotball fan.
    Listen man, I come here to partake in good football banter, not to have confrontations because of my club's finances. Money hasn't changed our fans, it's only changed the people around us and your unprovoked negative post is a testament to this.

19. These users say thanks for this post

donator'Nixspur (15-01-2012),Bogota Yid (15-01-2012),Don Diaz (16-01-2012),Dtrain23 (16-01-2012),gomes4life (17-01-2012),Kiwi Spurs (15-01-2012),liam (14-01-2012),luminoir (15-01-2012),mat403 (16-01-2012),donatorModric, level 25 magician (17-01-2012),Musashi (15-01-2012),TehLondoner (14-01-2012),THFCTB (18-01-2012),thornton3 (18-01-2012),Wheretheheckistottenham? (17-01-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter