Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I applied for tickets for the upcoming fixture against West Brom Away and as most of you will know, due to high number of applications only people with 190 (I think that was the figure) loyalty points where able to get tickets. As I only have 47 loyalty points I was one of the unfortunate buggers who doesn't have a ticket. I'm going to keep an eye on ticket exchange to see if any become available, but if anyone one here hears of one coming up it would be greatly appreciated if you could ping me a message as I really want to go to this game. Hope the guys with tickets enjoy the game, and seriosly hope for another away win. COYS!!!

Player in Training

Status
    May be able to help got 2 tickets but going on my own...want face value if Ure interested? Think is 40 quid

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tottenhamscottspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May be able to help got 2 tickets but going on my own...want face value if Ure interested? Think is 40 quid
    Bingo. i'm on that for sure. I'll private message you now.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter