Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Me and my gf are considering trying to get tickets for home to Bolton 3pm K/O but we have an event to get to in Hammersmith the same evening at around 8:30, being SLIGHLY late shouldn't be a problem though.

Just wondering how long do you think it takes to get out of the stadium (finishes at 5:45) and to a train or a tube? The journey to hammersmith is only just over an hour, but its the shortest part of the journey I am worried about (stadium to train!) because of all the queues, just how bad is it?

Cheers

THTV Donator

Status
    Depends where your seated.

East Stand is a bitch to leave after games (slow moving traffic).

West Stand more easier.

Can't say for North/South.

Also, don't expect buses to move quickly after games because people walk ON the High Road.

Similarly, queue builds for trains.

Player in Training

Status
    im thinking about walking to the tube station, is that a good idea? do they run extra tube trains? how long will it take to get a tube roughly?

Legend !

Status
    Just raid the pitch, and they'll 'assist' you in in getting out of the stadium quicker than you can believe. Now making it to the event might be an issue though.

Status
    Absolutely no problem getting to Hammersmith by 8.30 pm .

Legend !

Status
    Leaving the stadium's no bother. Getting to a tube quickly is less easy...

shady!

Status
    the game will actually finish at 4.45 (give or take) so theres an hour u didnt account for......

Legend !

Status
    I always sit in the South (Park Lane) end and from the final whistle I can get to Seven Sisters tube station in 15-20mins with a fast walk.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah, I'd say 15-20 if you've got a fast walk. I tend to leave later than most but seem the amount of people ahead of me rapidly thins as I get towards Seven Sisters.

Though, If I was you, I'd go to Northumberland Park, and get the overground to Liverpool Street, then get the Hammersmith and City line.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    If you stand on the platform then shout bomb the platform will become empty quite quickly. For a more convincing threat shout die infedels Allah Akbar

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter