Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    This is purely to find out who from the forum will be there and which boozer/hostelry

So here we go again, a "local" game for us - Please add names below ;

1: Morecambe Yid/Spur + Mrs Yid
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:

Legend !

Status
    i'm up there with a couple of mates.

going to that 'fernhurst something' pub pre match

join in

Legend !

Status
    I'm going. Never been before and not sure where to go for a drink. I'll just wait and see where everybody else is going.

4. Who Thanked this post

Yidington (17-10-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    The Fenhurst is the best pub for away fans, plus it's only a 30 second walk to the ground.

Work permitting I will be going to this game.

6. These users say thanks for this post

dan-spur (17-10-2011),thfcire (17-10-2011),Yidington (17-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Morecambe Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is purely to find out who from the forum will be there and which boozer/hostelry

So here we go again, a "local" game for us - Please add names below ;

1: Morecambe Yid/Spur + Mrs Yid
    2:liam
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    I'm really looking forard to this game, we must get another win as sooner or later Liverpool & Newcastle have to slip up. I'm gonna be tired and hungover on Sunday to as it's 2 of my friends birthdays on the Saturday so gonna be a heavy weekend ahead.

Player in Training

Status
    Also doing Blackburn away. Going into Manchester Sat night then down to Blackburn Sunday late morning. Is the Fernhurst the best place to go or the Wetherspoons in Blackburn centre? Can't remember, haven't been Blackburn for a few years now.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by awatson86 View Post
    Also doing Blackburn away. Going into Manchester Sat night then down to Blackburn Sunday late morning. Is the Fernhurst the best place to go or the Wetherspoons in Blackburn centre? Can't remember, haven't been Blackburn for a few years now.
    i think a majority will go fenhurst on proximity alone mate.

That being said were driving up sunday morning & going straight to the pub. If you're in manchester/blackburn it might be easier to drink there.

Legend !

Status
    I will be catching the train from Manchester to Blackburn late Sunday morning to. Might even see you on there.
    COYS

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    I will be catching the train from Manchester to Blackburn late Sunday morning to. Might even see you on there.
    COYS
    Yeah, we are getting the 11am train hopefully (if not too hungover from night before!), then a cab to the Fernhurst! Should be there around 12ish.

12. Who Thanked this post

Yidington (17-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Yeah, we are getting the 11am train hopefully (if not too hungover from night before!), then a cab to the Fernhurst! Should be there around 12ish.
    I will be catching the same train feeling rough to. Can't wait for the game but not looking forward to the hangover though.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    I will be catching the same train feeling rough to. Can't wait for the game but not looking forward to the hangover though.
    A couple of pints before the game should cure that problem!

15. Who Thanked this post

liam (18-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    The Blackburn ground is right in the middle of what looks like the Coronation Street set....maybe you should look out for The Rovers Return?

Player in Training

Status
    Myself + 2 more will be in the fenhurst pre match. Will be getting there for 12ish. COYS

First Team Player

Status
    Fenhurst Hotel it is.

just please stick ur name on the list plz - just cut n paste

BTW look out for these two

7f0655d8.jpg

btw Mrs Yid has just put the Spurs Xmas brochure in front of me marked with what she wants for Christmas - am I a lucky bart*d or what

First Team Player

Status
    Ill be at the game on sunday with my dad and friends ill keep an eye out for you @Morecambe Yid ... Looks like were going the Fenhurst COYS !!!
    Last edited by THFCsaunders; 21-10-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter