I am an American (so be easy on me) coming to London for a weekend and want to see the Spurs play on Saturday December 3rd vs Bolton. I need some advice/help from everyone as seeing the Spurs play live is on my bucket list. Sorry I have a lot of questions but I would appreciate any help I can get from any of you.
1. How hard are tickets to come by? I was planning on buying them from the site as soon as they were made available to non-members. Do I have a chance of getting them from the Tottenham website or will that be tough?
2. I am staying in the London city center. Is it easy to just take the train to the stadium?
3. What can I do for a good experience before the match actually starts? Any pre-game meets or pubs to go to? It’s my first time in England.
4. When should I get to the stadium? Match is at 3:00 I believe.
5. What section should I try and get tickets for some good seats? Nothing overly expensive please…
Any other tips are appreciated. Thanks!