Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    evening all,

as you may have noticed on the official site the victoria line is closed this sunday, heres a link for the info.

Victoria Line closure this weekend - Travel News - Tottenhamhotspur.com

ive got a few questions to ask about it.

im travelling down on my own on sunday, and the infomation for getting to the ground seems pretty straight forward, ie

off at liverpool street, jump on bus, get to ground.

however i dont live round the area and im travelling back on my own too, im just wondering how i am going to get back, will it be easy to find the relevant bus stop to get back, or is it a bit of a walk to the nearest bus stop to get back to liverpool street.

if anyone can help me with infomation it would be greatly appriciated !!!

thanks guys

First Team Player

Status
    You could get the overground from WHL to Liverpool St

3. Who Thanked this post

PonchoTHFC (27-08-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Overground from Liverpool St station to WHL takes 20-25 mins and it's the easiest way to get there. Lots of boozers around Liverpool St for a pint too.

5. Who Thanked this post

PonchoTHFC (27-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Hey guys thanks for the help its the first time I've got the train down, so when I saw the tube was closed I though oh no nightmare !!! Again thank you

Legend !

Status
    Just to latch onto this, anyone coming from south of Tottenham who would normally use the Vicky line to get to Seven Sisters, you may find it easier to change onto the Picadilly line, get off at Manor House, then jump on either the 279 or 259 bus, both of which go straight past WHL.

Getting back south after the game, WHL is going to be even more rammed than normal because of the tube closure, so just bear in mind getting the train back is going to take you quite a while.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter