Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves away

Player in Training

Status
    Hello fellow yids. Just wanted to see if there's anyone out there who applied for wolves away, got a ticket and now doesn't want or can't go to the game. Me and my 2 mates applied with only 2 of us having enough loyalty points, my mate was 4 points off. Thought i'd give it a shot. Alternatively if anyone is going who wants to buy a train ticket from Euston to Wolves (return obviously) then give me a shout too.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Sure I could sort you out fella.
    Drop me a pm with your details and I'll get it sorted.

3. These users say thanks for this post

JayJay (11-08-2011),Jimmy Greaves (04-09-2011),spursfast (05-09-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Got a text from a mate 300+ points needed apparently. Demand must have been off the charts! (compared to Man Utd away which has gone to general sale)

Player in Training

Status
    I think they're giving molineux a face lift so the allocation was only 1460. Plus it's one of the very few games at 15:00 on a Saturday

6. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (11-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got a text from a mate 300+ points needed apparently. Demand must have been off the charts! (compared to Man Utd away which has gone to general sale)
    Are there still Man U tickets available? I tried calling today but can't get away tickets on a Sunday - hope to get lucky tomorrow!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dan-spur View Post
    Are there still Man U tickets available? I tried calling today but can't get away tickets on a Sunday - hope to get lucky tomorrow!
    No mention of it being sold out @dan-spur but can't order it on line though:

Latest Ticket News - Tickets - Tottenhamhotspur.com

9. Who Thanked this post

dan-spur (14-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    No mention of it being sold out @dan-spur but can't order it on line though:

Latest Ticket News - Tickets - Tottenhamhotspur.com
    I noticed mate, I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow first thing - really hope to get a ticket for this one as I've just found out I've got that day off!! This could turn out very well!!

11. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (14-08-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    I noticed mate, I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow first thing - really hope to get a ticket for this one as I've just found out I've got that day off!! This could turn out very well!!
    Good Luck @dan-spur - let us know how you get on.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    If you do go, you could meet up with @Fatboyyid and buy him a birthday pint from me

Legend !

Status
    Good Luck @dan-spur - let us know how you get on.
    Hey mate - got the tickets this morning - over the moon!

@Iconic Drei - I will contact Fatboyyid and see about that pint!

Really can't wait for this!

15. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (15-08-2011),donatorIconic Drei (15-08-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Ere Fatboyyid, tried pming you but dont think i was successful. Anybody else got a spare Wolves away ticket? Went up for the 3-3 game last year (went to every league game last year bar A*****l away) & would hate to miss Adebayor on his debut. Have got 2 mates going as well but was just a few loyalty points short of the necessary. Andy

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Greaves View Post
    Ere Fatboyyid, tried pming you but dont think i was successful. Anybody else got a spare Wolves away ticket? Went up for the 3-3 game last year (went to every league game last year bar A*****l away) & would hate to miss Adebayor on his debut. Have got 2 mates going as well but was just a few loyalty points short of the necessary. Andy
    Maybe @Fatboyyid can help you.

Player in Training

Status
    Alright lads,

Looking forward to sat, Heard Wolves pubs are pretty tight so if anyone hears of a pub we've shotgunned or anywhere of interest give me a shout. Won't be wearing colours incase of resorting to a home pub.

COYS
    Last edited by Oaks; 05-09-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    Was looking forward to wearing the new shirt cos it's out thursday now but think i'll probably bottle it by saturday! I've heard the weatherspoons in town is away friendly but not 100%, there is also suppose to be a boozer near the station through a subway so would be good if anyone has any ideas where's best for us.

Player in Training

Status
    This is true for any website I went on to research, plus it's pretty much said by Fatboyyid in the away grounds section of the forum.

Info;
    Tom Rice a visiting Aston Villa supporter informs me; 'The Walkabout bar in the city centre (on Queen Street) seems to be now the designated pub for away fans to drink in. The bouncers on the door, checked to make sure that we were Villa fans before entering.'

I have also been advised that there is a small bar called the Bluebrick inside the Premier Inn hotel, located near to the railway station, which is being frequented by away fans. If arriving by train then as you leave the station entrance, turn right and you will see a walkway going down under the station. At the bottom of the walkway turn left and after a short walk you will see the Bluebrick over on your right. Also some away supporters have also been frequenting the Litten Tree in Victoria Street and the Lady Wulfrun in Lichfield Street.

21. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (06-09-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter