Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    It feels like absolute ages since the season ended....and now thank god its back!!

Tottenham V Everton - Saturday 13th August.

What are your views on score predictions? who is going to start? Will we have a new signing to parade around at kick off?

I have got a good feeling for Saturday, I think we'll win 3-1. I think second half against Athletic B we picked up and showed what we are capable of. Modric has realised where his home is...

My suggested team line-up:

Gomes
    Assou-Ekotto
    Dawson
    King (providing he's back) or Kaboul
    Walker
    Modric
    Huddleston
    Bale
    Lennon
    Crouch
    Defoe

Come on you Spurs - lets get off to a flyer!! 3-points in the bag....

First Team Player

Status
    Well hopefully it don't get postponed due to the scum of London!

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Friedel in goal for me tbh...

Legend !

Status
    I was thinking about this and honestly didn't know whether we should go with Walker or Charlie. If the form of last season continues, Everton's biggest threat will come from Baines down the left so do we play a stronger defensive full-back (Charlie) to try and cancel the threat and stop the crosses coming in or a more attacking one (Walker) to try and keep Baines pegged back in his own half defending and afraid to get forward.

I guess I'm asking whether attack really is the best form of defence?

Legend !

Status
    i also think that's how we're gonna play! But take out Kyle Walker and replace him with Corluka. Unfortunately Walker won't play i think, i think he is better than Charlie but Harry obviously thinks different.

Legend !

Status
    maybe give walker a run to keep baines honest? idk honestly i dont think you can go wrong either way

THTV Donator

Status
    When will we know whether the London games are on or off, officially?

My fantasy team is full of Spurs/Everton/Fulham/Bolton/QPR/Villa players, and I would get absolutely punished if I didn't reshuffle before then.

Legend!

Status
    reckon this will be called off tbh, brad in goal for me

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah, Brad for me, too - not that I think he's any better/worse overall, but it used to be when we signed a player it was actually so that they would play once in a while... hoping for a 4-4-2 with a strong bench and changes at half-time if it's 0-0.

Legend !

Status
    Sťamus Coleman- the man who gave Bale so much trouble double-teaming him last time we played Everton- out injured for 6 months. That means mr. Bale will be either going against the quite pacy Phil Neville () or getting doubled up on.
    So I suggest we start Walker and Lennon so they can't double up on Bale, or let them do it and see if baines can handle Lennon and Walker for the full 90. I'm excited!

Status
    Gomes

Walker Dawson Gallas BAE

Lennon Hudd Modric Bale

Crouch Defoe

edit: if Gallas isnt able to play then Kaboul should get the nod.
    Last edited by spursman18; 10-08-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gomes

Walker Dawson Gallas BAE

Lennon Hudd Modric Bale

Crouch Defoe
    First 9 names sound so good....

Status

Legend !

Status
    Sitting paxton lower for this... would be excited if I thought this would still go ahead... really hope it does.

2-1 Spurs.

Legend !

Status
    Gomes
    Corluka king Dawson Bennie
    Lennon HUD modric bale
    Kane Defoe

Bring crouch of the bench after 60 if things ainto going our way.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter