Register To Comment
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    So final pre-season game before the big kick off next week!!

What do you reckon the score will be??

Lots of goals - scored or conceded?

Who will play? Modric? A new signing?

Going to stick my neck out and say 3-1 Spurs.

Can't see us losing (shouldn't do to a team who finished 6th in La Liga last season)....however can see us conceding (as usual)

For those not going to the game - Its on live on ITV4 at 5pm

COYS!!!

Status
    Made this the match day thread, hope thats ok.

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah fine by me. Let's hope we get the result to get us fired up for new season!

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Here I am, where days ago in that "least excited" thread I was one of the posters agreeing with the OP about sayin g I'm not excited at all. Ever since the Llorente and Ade ITK's became rampant, I feel exactly like someone else explained on the Llorente forum for this match: going omgomgomg jumping up and down like a little schoolgirl. Lol, I really really hope everything goes alright regarding Llorente and one of our tools don't show their tool-ness (Gomes, Hutton, Bassong) towards Llorente to ween him off us and not want to joining us anymore. Or if Llorente performs poorly Harry would change his mind... that'd be the worst, and most stupid decision.

I feel almost as excited as I did about our matches against the Milano teams last season.
    Last edited by MagnaThor; 04-08-2011 at 11:04 PM.

5. Who Thanked this post

ShaneOMac (05-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    More excited about Llorente! of course, this is the big game pre season. Im as excited as hell its the beautiful shirt i love with the magnificent crest. Even thinking about it makes me tingly. Roll on new season!

Football is religion, i dont care if people disagree with me. The love for the club is whats important. Even if we where in league two id be just as excited!

PS: Is it on TV btw? (i heard it might be) and what times kickoff?

7. Who Thanked this post

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaThor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really really hope everything goes alright regarding Llorente and one of our tools don't show their tool-ness (Gomes, Hutton, Bassong) towards Llorente to ween him off us and not want to joining us anymore. Or if Llorente performs poorly Harry would change his mind... that'd be the worst, and most stupid decision.
    Calm down........

because nothing is nailed on in regards to him signing or wanting to sign for us.

9. Who Thanked this post

gomes4life (05-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    A lot of us will be focused on Llorente for this game but I really want to see us put out a solid first-team- we are only a week from the season. Bilbao is about as good or better than 65% of the opposition in the PL and how we fare against them will be a big sight into how we will do in the season.

Also- SING FOR LLORENTE!! If I was there I'd bring a sign for him and yell his name the entire game, sadly I am not able to swim the entire atlantic ocean/ not enough frequent flier miles and do not have a bronze hotspur membership so I cannot be there, but if you are going, DO NOT LET US DOWN!

I'll be watching, and listening too...

First Team Player

Status
    @Chivalry it is on itv4 mate

12. Who Thanked this post

Chivalry (05-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    and it's a 5.15 kick off i believe

Legend !

Status
    I'd like to see a bit of Llorente love from the fans. You know, show him how good our fans really are.

Then again he might think we have terrible fans, because they cheer for opposing players haha.

Its gonna be nice to see him play, but I don't think the game will have much influence on whether or not he signs for us.

First Team Player

Status
    I'm on vacation in Florida at the moment, and very thankful our hotel has quick internet! I'll be up and watching from the sunshine state! COYS

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanHotspur View Post
    Also- SING FOR LLORENTE!! If I was there I'd bring a sign for him and yell his name the entire game, sadly I am not able to swim the entire atlantic ocean/ not enough frequent flier miles and do not have a bronze hotspur membership so I cannot be there, but if you are going, DO NOT LET US DOWN!

I'll be watching, and listening too...
    Yes please..........loud and clear YIDO YIDO every time he gets the ball please

Just like we did for Stewart Downing a couple of years ago when he was at Boro and we were constantly linked with him, that made me LOL. Lining up to take a corner and the whole Park Lane/Shelf side singing and pointing "Yido, yido!".

Got to be careful though, because I doubt Llorente knows what it actually means lol

17. Who Thanked this post

AmericanHotspur (05-08-2011)

boo

Status
    is modric playing? is llorente playing? am i playing? i've got my kit ready, just give us a shout. i'll play No. 10, ok?

19. These users say thanks for this post

Chivalry (06-08-2011),TreyNerd (05-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Wonder if the Ref will allow llorente to play the last 5 minutes of the game........(for us)

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    Got to be careful though, because I doubt Llorente knows what it actually means lol
    Or if he even speaks English lol?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter