Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    just looking on the spurs website at ticket info for all the upcoming games, and it says man city at home is already sold out despite only going on sale to bronze members today. Is this a mistake by the website, or have i missed out on tickets?

THTV Donator

Status
    They have possibly sold out, more and more members joined this year due to the ECL campaign last year. These Category one games sell out fast

First Team Player

Status
    keep checking to see if any come up on the exchange. I have suffered with this problem for years!

Legend !

Status
    dont surprise me think we had 24000 season ticket holders leaving 12000 seats left take 3000 for away fans thats 9000 available thats why we need the new white hart lane but that is another argument lol

Player in Training

Status
    The 1000 priority tickets that go to bronze members have sold out, the rest of the tickets will go on sale tommorow. Get on early to make sure.

First Team Player

Status
    i know it was going to sell out quick, but bronze member priority is only 1000 tickets so couldnt have sold out yet

But if @Tsar_Pav is correct then i understand but its not very clear :L

Legend !

Status
    Bronze priority (1000 tickets) sold out, it always does, they'll be back on tomorrow.

So annoyed, I had 2 tickets in my basket then the bloody site closed down (On my phone) have to try again tomorrow now.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bronze priority (1000 tickets) sold out, it always does, they'll be back on tomorrow.

So annoyed, I had 2 tickets in my basket then the bloody site closed down (On my phone) have to try again tomorrow now.
    One of the downsides of the online box office is that it is unable to cope with the huge demand.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the downsides of the online box office is that it is unable to cope with the huge demand.
    But if we are honest, we all like having a good old moan about the online box office don't we..... Queuing for tickets wouldn't be the same without it

10. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (25-07-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    no surprize it is eventhough its on the tv

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Disappointing thread title. I thought for a moment the Arabs had fukced off.

13. These users say thanks for this post

dan-spur (29-07-2011),ozric (25-08-2011),seantheyid (25-07-2011),Siberian Dreamer (29-07-2011),thfcire (25-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    A week on general sale and it's still not sold out... this really surprises me!

Legend !

Status
    Tickets are taking longer to sell out this year, I think Liverpool sold out on the bronze/lilywhite first day last year whereas there's still tickets available now.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter