Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Evening all. I've just purchased 2 tickets in block a north stand upper for the Everton game. I've never sat there before and they say they are restricted view seats. Can anybody tell me how restricted they are? Cheers.

Status
    It is only a thin pole holding the roof up .

3. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (26-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evening all. I've just purchased 2 tickets in block a north stand upper for the Everton game. I've never sat there before and they say they are restricted view seats. Can anybody tell me how restricted they are? Cheers.
    I don't think so Rev, I think that they are restricted because of one of the bl00dy great pillars holding up the roof of the East stand, which will obscure the Park Lane goal area. I think that Spurs only define restricted view seats as those which are in line of sight of one of the goals, so imo markyboy will have to do a lot of jumping around once the ball gets near Park Lane.

5. These users say thanks for this post

Rev John Ripsher (20-07-2011),Triangulum (23-07-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    lol!! could be an interesting afternoon. lets hope we score all our goals at the paxton end!!

Legend !

Status
    Nah, I've sat in restricted view before near east meeting Paxton and just had a skinny pole in my way when looking left. Not saying it won't be a fat pillar but you might be alright.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Nothing like the ones on the East Stand..

hey you guys

Status
    North Stand Upper having restricted viewing?
    Are you sure the tickets aren't for the East Stand Upper?
    That's where the pillars are and even there the view isn't that restricted unless you're nose-to-nose with it.
    There shouldn't be anything in your way on the North Stand unless you're right at the top where the roof [and dust] is.
    The only thing you may be restricted in viewing is the Jumbotron.

First Team Player

Status
    I think if you go on the club website there is a virtual stadium view that you can use to check out the view from pretty much anywhere. I seem to recall this anyway.

Legend !

Status
    guys, i didn't want to start a new thread, but i'm going to buy tickets tomorrow for the FA cup game, where would be good to sit? I haven't been to the lane for 12 years and only being 23 now, i have no clue where is good to sit and where is not?

I want more the atmosphere than what kind of view im going to get, (i don't want restricted view seats)

I hear Park Lane end is the ebst but will that still be the case for this FA cup game? and what are the chances of a non-member getting two seats down there?

cheers guys

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    guys, i didn't want to start a new thread, but i'm going to buy tickets tomorrow for the FA cup game, where would be good to sit? I haven't been to the lane for 12 years and only being 23 now, i have no clue where is good to sit and where is not?

I want more the atmosphere than what kind of view im going to get, (i don't want restricted view seats)

I hear Park Lane end is the ebst but will that still be the case for this FA cup game? and what are the chances of a non-member getting two seats down there?

cheers guys
    Park Lane is always the best place to sit..

Shouldn't be too difficult getting two seats there.

13. These users say thanks for this post

edmonds44 (19-12-2011),Tott_BeBop (22-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    anyone going to this game? fancy meeting for a pint somewhere before?

First Team Player

Status
    I've bought restricted view seats in the East Stand before and didn't find the viewing quality much different to the normal seating in the North and West Stands.

On the whole, I favour the upper north, but I'll take restricted view if the price is good.

Legend !

Status
    I had that on shelf side last time I nt; it's more a nuisance than anything, there was a few times I almost fell in to the fellas lap sat next to me though

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter