Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    I should add both handsets are in perfect working order.

1. nokia n95 8gb, in very good condition. Has been in a crystal case since I got it so has been looked after, comes with all acessories that were originally in the box i.e charger, headphones software disc etc. It is locked to the 3 network but comes with a pay n go sim card that has about £8 credit. Comes preloaded with spiderman 3 movie in HD.

Asking £170

2. Samsung sgh-e250, brand new in box and is unlocked to any network. comes with the choice of either an 02 pay n go sim or an orange pay n go sim.

Asking £40

If you buy you will also be responsible for the price of postage and packing which would be around £10

Also please feel free to place an offer

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter