Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi Everybody.

I am new here (not a bot) I had to sign up to make a post in regards to a Collector's Item book I have here that I am looking to sell.
    Opus Collection's Brand New Tottenham Hotspurs Opus Book. Limited Edition.
    I hope this is not considered spam as I don't know much about sports, this book was won this and googled this forum for the 'Tottenham' fanclubs. Please move this thread to appropriate category if its not in the right spot. My email is webgurl@gmail.com if you are interested in the book. (Location / Central London)

Cheers,
    Last edited by webgurl; 17-01-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: it is incorrect title

talking in the wind

Status
    Jaws music insert here

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    If you are selling something please remain transparent and post up your minimum price and images of the product. It will save alot of people emailing out and being disappointed by the price.

Listings will be removed if those conditions are not met.

4. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (11-01-2012)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    tick................tick................tick...... ...........tick.............

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks!

Priced at 1100 (It's a huge book like a size of flat screen 32' TV - heavy) pickup or delivery arrangements can be made. (I'm located in Central London)
    Number you can call or text me +44 07758 346773.
    Thanks for reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legend !

Status
    number 846 by any chance?

8. Who Thanked this post

River (12-01-2012)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by webgurl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks!

Priced at 1100 (It's a huge book like a size of flat screen 32' TV - heavy) pickup or delivery arrangements can be made. (I'm located in Central London)
    Number you can call or text me +44 07758 346773.
    Thanks for reading.
    How about some photos of your copy and not the generic photos everyone posts.

Oh it may be prudent to remove your number before some mong starts giving prank calls as the forum will take no liability for its members or visitors breathing heavy down your phone line.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Been trying to sell this for some time havent you ? , There is adverts all over the web going back a while. Although i would love this the opus's arnt worth as much anymore as an investment, especially the spurs ones because they were well over priced compared to the likes of Man U's etc meaning their total value or resale value at least wasnt worthy of investment.

That being said if i had a grand to throw around id snap your hand off. I might even be tempted if it was a lower price .

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    And for those of you who dont know about the Opus from the official club website :

Tottenham Hotspur Opus

About the Opus

Own a Piece of History

As part of the Club's 125th Anniversary celebrations, we produced The Tottenham Hotspur OPUS. This stunning piece of Spurs memorabilia is a masterpiece and many who see it describe it as a work of art.
    With such a limited number of 1000 printed, each OPUS is an exquisite and highly sought after item of Spurs memorabilia as well as something that, we believe, will increase in value over time. Each OPUS features exclusive interviews, photo shoots and features, displayed in a cinematic style, plus a rich array of rare or previously unpublished archive photos sourced from agencies and private collections from around the world. No less then 300,000 words and 1,500 photographs are featured within its 800 pages. It's specification is as follows:

• Over 800 pages
    • Half a metre square
    • Weighs over 30kgs
    • Sewn and bound by hand in finest leather
    • All proceeds from the sale of each Opus will be donated to the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
    • 1000 Limited Editions

ONE DEFINITIVE WORK OF ART, THREE UNIQUE EDITIONS

The 1,000 limited run of the Tottenham Hotspur OPUS is divided in to three special editions:
    The Legends' Edition

Has been personally signed by 11 Tottenham Hotspur Legends, making it a very rare and valuable item of Tottenham Hotspur memorabilia. The signatures featured are:
    • David Ginola
    • Pat Jennings
    • Chris Waddle
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Martin Chivers
    • Ricky Villa
    • Ossie Ardiles
    • Cliff Jones
    • Bobby Smith
    • Clive Allen
    • Teddy Sheringham

The Legends' Edition is limited to only 125 copies with each copy being part of the early edition numbers 1 to 125.
    Price - 8,000 - 10,000 (depending on issue number)

The Captains' Edition

Forms numbers 126 to 500 of the overall 1,000 production run of The Tottenham Hotspur OPUS. Signed by highly acclaimed Club Captains from each of the last five decades:
    • Dave Mackay
    • Alan Mullery
    • Martin Peters
    • Steve Perryman
    • Gary Mabbutt

This edition is restricted to just 375 copies.
    Price - 6,000

The Club Edition

Is personally signed by Club Captain, Ledley King - Robbie Keane and Juande Ramos. Each Club Edition is uniquely numbered 501 to 1,000. Following our Carling Cup 2008 victory some Club Editions also feature a page featuring the signatures of the entire Carling Cup winning squad. Price - 4,000 (4,500 including the Carling Cup Winner Signature sheet)
    Note the edition been sold above is the Club edition signed by Ramos

Source : About the Opus - Opus - Tottenhamhotspur.com

Legend !

Status
    getting the book signed by ramos was a bit stupid of the club imo. No one knew how he'd do whereas king and keane were already cemented legends.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by grottim View Post
    getting the book signed by ramos was a bit stupid of the club imo. No one knew how he'd do whereas king and keane were already cemented legends.
    Imagine if Christian Gross was still around - you'd get a used underground ticket thrown in for good measure.

14. Who Thanked this post

grottim (12-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivron View Post
    Imagine if Christian Gross was still around - you'd get a used underground ticket thrown in for good measure.
    haha lets face it we've had a few sh*t managers over the years but he was probably the worst :P

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Gerry Francis.............OMFG

talking in the wind

Status
    Post a picture of you holding it in your nip on here and I'll take a look at it, won't believe it's real till then lol

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Is it so big you could ride it..............?

Pics please. Naked of course.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter