Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    hey guys

if anyone has any tickets for the QPR match, preferiably in the south or north stand then if you could let me know that would be great !!

thanks

First Team Player

Status
    anyone got any tickets ?

Legend !

Status
    How many do you need, because looking at the stadium and ticket exchange for that game there is a single seat in the South stand and a single in the west upper.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke0405 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many do you need, because looking at the stadium and ticket exchange for that game there is a single seat in the South stand and a single in the west upper.
    hey mate i just need 1 ticket, it wont let me get the south stand one, keeps sayings it unavaliable, and the west stand is good its just a little expensive for what i was looking at paying.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah I understand, I was looking at the west stand one, not a bad seat 3'rd row just a bit pricey at 57

First Team Player

Status
    woooooohoooooooo managed to get that one in the south stand !!! it finally came up, after about 30 odd minutes of it saying it wasnt availiable it became available, so managed to get it !!! lav it !!!

7. Who Thanked this post

S.L.R (08-10-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    managed to get a ticket although for some reason its not put it on my member account, its just took it as a general sale so i will be getting a ticket for it, it wont be loaded up onto my members card. madness

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PonchoTHFC View Post
    managed to get a ticket although for some reason its not put it on my member account, its just took it as a general sale so i will be getting a ticket for it, it wont be loaded up onto my members card. madness
    Yeah mine did that for the Shamrock game for some reason.

First Team Player

Status
    yh it paid for it from my members account but its not up on there. crazy, and it said delivery address for ticket too, its never said that before

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PonchoTHFC View Post
    woooooohoooooooo managed to get that one in the south stand !!! it finally came up, after about 30 odd minutes of it saying it wasnt availiable it became available, so managed to get it !!! lav it !!!
    An illustration of the benefits of perseverance, eh!

Well done.

I was really keen to get to this game and missed, I should have kept checking every day like you did.

I went to Loftus Road last year and really enjoyed it. Still hoping to get a ticket for our away game there this season.

BTW Poncho if you're like me and go to games solo sometimes let me know if you're up for a meet before a game any time. I go sometimes with mates, or even the missus on the odd occasion, and sometimes alone. Always good having a beer with fellow yids before the game.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.R View Post
    An illustration of the benefits of perseverance, eh!

Well done.

I was really keen to get to this game and missed, I should have kept checking every day like you did.

I went to Loftus Road last year and really enjoyed it. Still hoping to get a ticket for our away game there this season.

BTW Poncho if you're like me and go to games solo sometimes let me know if you're up for a meet before a game any time. I go sometimes with mates, or even the missus on the odd occasion, and sometimes alone. Always good having a beer with fellow yids before the game.
    hello matey

sorry for the late response, yh i do go to games on my own, yh it would be good to meet up before a match n have a pint, would be good. whens the next match you there for ?

Legend !

Status
    Umm, next game would be Kazan mate, also Villa and PAOK coming up soon. Trying to get a game for my nephew to come along to so hope to get some more tickets soon.

First Team Player

Status
    I'm lookin for a fulham ticket, didn't make it, loyalty points to high

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter