Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Not sure if this will get lost here but seems most appropriate place for it.

Have sent a variation on the following letter to over 100 large organisations/ sports clubs. So far am having a success rate of around 1 in 10 (Spurs said no ) so thought why not appeal to the millions on here. If you think you can source anything worthwhile from work or within your social network please have a go. Any help will be much appreciated. You can just sponsor me too if you wish. Thanks for taking the time to read, message me if you think you may be able to help in anyway.

Matt Rogerson
    Llanelli

Tel No:

26 October 2010

Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Bill Nicholson Way
    Tottenham
    London
    N17 0AP

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to ask for your valuable support. Next April I am running 3 marathons in three weekends for three separate charities supporting children with disabilities, PhabKids, The Childrenís Trust and my sonís special needs school, Heol Goffa of Llanelli.
    The itinerary is as follows:

April 2nd - Track marathon In Llanelli. 105.6 laps of a running track as part of a Fun Day I am in the process of organising.

April 10th - Brighton Marathon.

April 17th - London Marathon

As well as the Fun Day and the usual networking of friends and family for donations I am also arranging a charity auction night, next February, in a local social club. It is with this event in mind that I am asking for your support. Would it be possible that you could donate an item such as a signed shirt or match tickets for auction? I fully appreciate that you receive numerous requests such as this but would be eternally grateful for anything you can offer.

I have included proof of my intended participation in these events and the charities full details. Thank you in advance for your support.
    Yours sincerely,

Matt Rogerson

Enclosure

2. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (09-12-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter