Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    What a lazy good for nothing....

....but really @spursman18 do you feel like there has been less activity from them? and if so why is that? Or have you been sorting out some of the less credible ITKs? What are your thoughts about them from this window so far? Do you see a difference from January? Who are your top 3 most trusted ITKs? Who are your top 3 most full of **** ITKs? and lastly, if Rosie O'Donnell tried to rape you, do you think you could stop her?

Would be interested to hear your thoughts about all these things.

Thanks

2. These users say thanks for this post

boo (25-08-2011),Fatboyyid (24-08-2011),funkfish (25-08-2011),donatorIconic Drei (24-08-2011),liam (03-09-2011),Reserrved (24-08-2011),thfcire (24-08-2011),Wheretheheckistottenham? (24-08-2011)

Status
    My sources tell me he's back in school and playing football.

4. These users say thanks for this post

Dustin (24-08-2011),spursman18 (24-08-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Beat me to it @BlueCrew LA

6. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (24-08-2011)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I think he has come to the conclusion that they chat complete ****e.

And is now giving it the contempt it deserves.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Mystery and Journo was a bunch of **** talkers!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    And POTL what a nosher.

10. Who Thanked this post

Legend !

Status
    I think they've realised that all their "done deal's" and predicted targets have turned out to be utter nonesense, so they've all bailed to hide away until the next window where they'll either pretend nothing ever happened, or have a story ready to defend themselves.

Apart from POTL...

He'll tell us whoever we sign was his "Blue & Yellow" cryptic all along, and will restore his reputation.

...as a total bellend

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Harry is our number 1 ITK

Legend !

Status
    Sources close to @spursman18 tell me that he will be posting tonight on this thread. Done deal.

B & J coming...

Legend !

Status
    According to his real estate agent, the answer to that question is connected to "Blue & Yellow."

Player in Training

Status
    who is b & j ???

Legend !

Status
    bj.jpg is this b and j

Legend !

Status
    haha, thanks everyone. Could always use some B & J...

Legend !

Status
    Everyone itk is familiar with B & J...we are trying hard to get em.

19. Who Thanked this post

perstrame (24-08-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a lazy good for nothing....

....but really @spursman18 do you feel like there has been less activity from them? and if so why is that? Or have you been sorting out some of the less credible ITKs? What are your thoughts about them from this window so far? Do you see a difference from January? Who are your top 3 most trusted ITKs? Who are your top 3 most full of **** ITKs? and lastly, if Rosie O'Donnell tried to rape you, do you think you could stop her?

Would be interested to hear your thoughts about all these things.

Thanks
    Some of these responses are great!

@Dustin

I transferred back to my old college to finish my degree and play out my year of eligibility so I havent been around the computer as much as I have been in previous weeks. However, since preseason is just about over I should be on here off and on throughout the day.

To answer your questions

1- I do feel like there has been less activity ITK wise this window from say January and last summer. I dont know if that is due to a lack of movement on our end, ie our targets going to clubs early on in the window and us having to scramble around to get other players. Or if its just a fact that the club are keeping things very quite, which is typically a good sign. Hard to tell if that could be the case but it does seem like this window for the past week has been a bit dead.

2- I post the updates in the Read Only thread on Spurs Community but there is so much **** chatted in the ITK thread itself that its tough to really go page by page and pull up any info that gets lost in there. There is a fella on there who does and update usually each day that puts all the info posted by the ITKs in one big update. Which is great but if he doesnt do that on a daily basis then its tough to get the info if a moderator over there doesnt put it in their read only thread.

3- Three top ITKs are in this order......Archibald, BEN, and Peanut, Ryantegan also has some good info and Roger Morgan seems to have a good track record but his posts usually pop up in the Daily Mirror a few hours later.....I still have some sort of faith in POTL but all the others I dont not pay attention to, but I still post the info for the sake of having it up there if they're indeed correct.

4- Three **** ITKs, as far as this window goes.......Journo, Mystery, and there is a new fella on there who has posted some absolute **** I think his name is like WPD and some numbers but I couldnt be bothered to post it because I'd be wasting everyones time by doing that.

5- Rosie would have no chance, I'd kick her in her bollocks.......she's probably got a pair

6- Any other questions, fire away.
    Last edited by spursman18; 24-08-2011 at 11:34 PM.

21. These users say thanks for this post

Chivalry (25-08-2011),Dustin (24-08-2011),gazza (25-08-2011),USpur (25-08-2011),XRated (24-08-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter