Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/know...tml#post468388

"Sorry but I have been told that Real Madrid have put in a bid for Adebayor tonight and from what i am hearing it sound likes they will be using money that they will be recieving for Diarra. As i posted earlier today Diarra should be done by this time tomorrow."

Here's hoping Journo is wrong. This would royaly piss me off.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well if you believe other media /ITK's he's having a medical this morning.

Status
    Yeah they have to wait until they sell Diarra because they wouldn't have the funds otherwise. [rolls eyes]

4. These users say thanks for this post

Chivalry (24-08-2011),CincySpur (24-08-2011),Fatboyyid (24-08-2011),tdw76 (24-08-2011),USpur (24-08-2011),vdv112 (24-08-2011),XRated (24-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Poor Real Madrid barely 2 billion euros handed to them by the Spanish government to rub together, well if they get him maybe they will let us have one of their lesser attackers!

Player in Training

Status
    i thought mourinho came out like a week ago in a interview saying they don't need anymore strikers?

Hope this piece of ITK is wrong...

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/know...tml#post468388

"Sorry but I have been told that Real Madrid have put in a bid for Adebayor tonight and from what i am hearing it sound likes they will be using money that they will be recieving for Diarra. As i posted earlier today Diarra should be done by this time tomorrow."

Here's hoping Journo is wrong. This would royaly piss me off.
    At spurs now having medical , looks like we have got him, and Diarra has been seen at spurs too, :-)

At spurs now having medical , looks like we have got him, and Diarra has been seen at spurs too, :-)

Legend !

Status
    What a load of tripe.

Legend !

Status
    Why would anyone want to just make something like this up? Just cruel!

Legend !

Status
    The person who released this information is known as a pointless ITK from what I've heard, so I wouldn't worry too much, he will be ours today or tomorrow, chin up

Legend !

Status
    Yeah this is just some chump winding you up. This guy is not ITK. He's more of a DIK.

12. Who Thanked this post

YoungYidDan (25-08-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoZA View Post
    Yeah this is just some chump winding you up. This guy is not ITK. He's more of a DIK.
    I thought the term was either TIT or COCK (longer term)

14. Who Thanked this post

JacoZA (24-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    As mentioned, apparently having a medical today:

Emmanuel Adebayor has medical with Spurs ahead of loan move | Football
    Emmanuel Adebayor deal on as Tottenham give way - Transfers, Football - The Independent

Thing is, half of them are citing the Daily Fail as their source. Meh. Come on Ade, you know it makes sense

Why oh why do I read the ITK thread? I know they're full of it. Ooh, but we may be able to catch wind of something 5 minutes before it happens! And how often do we see that happen?

Sod 'em all!

Legend !

Status
    This guy has maintained all window that we will end up with Huntelaar and Farfan by the end of the window. As well as claiming we are going to offload half our squad to Villa. LOL. Sooo... Tiniest grain of salt you can find!

First Team Player

Status
    Fourth_official on twigged posted a picture of add training with tottenham, so yet another failed ITK

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    Fourth_official on twigged posted a picture of add training with tottenham, so yet another failed ITK
    Do you have a link mate?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter