Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arjen Robben

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Spurs officials due in Munich to discuss possible Robben transfer, according to Agent ITK.

Legend !

Status
    I seriously doubt this.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah an ITK mentioned this the other day...would fit the mold of the scoring winger we have been sniffing around for all summer. Good player but him and his pops are a pain in the back side, they love the lime light of glamour clubs. VdV presence might us help but its going to be a tough sell and tough deal for us to work out.

Legend !

Status
    lol - Amazing transfer if it happens, VDV will play a huge part in it as well I would imagine, but it wont happen, all these ITK's seem to be messing with our heads lately.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I seriously doubt this.
    So do I, FWIW.

Status
    Recent quotes from Robben, for what they're worth.

Via ESPN.

23.42:
    Some quotes from Arjen Robben yesterday on reports he is the latest target for Anzhi Makhachkala: "Of course I've heard a lot lately about Anzhi, this is the team which has a lot of money, but at the moment I wouldn't like to talk about my future. I'm 27 and I'm satisfied with everything at Bayern, but in life anything can happen. Who knows? Someday I'll maybe sign to the Russian club."

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    We will be full of ex goons. Imagine if we won something with them.....That would be a real kick in the jacobs for woolwich wouldn't it.....!It would spell the end for Azza though IMO.

Legend !

Status
    Robben was a chav not a goon unit..

Legend !

Status
    What a signing it would be, although i cant see us EVER affording robbens wages! We'd have a truely awesome team if it did happen and i definatley wouldnt rule out a big suprise from Levy. I dont see us being done with just Diarra and Adebayor! Everything does seem to point to us buying a winger/striker and i dont see us buying anybody for that position unless there world class and improve our first 11. Wonder how hulks feeling now Falcao has left? All gone quiete on that front

Legend !

Status
    Azza would still have plenty of games imo, especially with Robbens non stop injuries

Legend !

Status
    I stopped following agentitk when I saw him tweet that. Imo definitely not going to happen

Legend !

Status
    Robben's a lefty not a righty, so how would that affect Lennon directly?

Legend !

Status
    It wouldnt directly, but it would definatly mean a change of tactics and most probably a 4-3-3 ish formation. Tbh i dont know why im even talking about this considering how unlikely it is to happen!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs_striker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Robben's a lefty not a righty, so how would that affect Lennon directly?
    He's an inverted right winger. Instead of running down the right flank, he cuts inside.

Legend !

Status
    do ITKs try and out do each other with the most retarded player suggestions?

16. Who Thanked this post

Yankee (21-08-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter