Register To Comment

Thread: Raśl Albiol

Legend !

Status
    This could be one of the two real madrid players we have been looking at. Quality centre back imo and definitely improves us. I reckon he wouldn't cost too much either as he has fallen down the pecking order there. Haven't heard him mentioned before until today but hopefully we get him.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Could be? No links?
    Would like Albiol but doubtful

Legend !

Status
    Mentioned in an ITK I believe. Take that for what you will.

Would be a fine signing in my book. I'll wait to get too interested until some more concrete links pop up.

Legend !

Status
    I've secretly been wishing for him all summer. Would be a tremendous signing in my book.

Legend !

Status
    It was Brownhead who said it. Now I try to stay away from ITK and who's right or wrong but later in his post, he said that Luka will be going to Man U- the only one to say that. In fact, most are saying he won't leave at all (including Levy, the best ITK of them all) and so I would say, as always, take it with a pinch of salt.

But I could see how we may get him- we need a CB, we have good relations with Madrid, and he's surplus to requirements. I'd take him over Tasci or Samba.

Legend !

Status
    I just thought this could be our surprise buy. Not mentioned yet and ITK's have been saying 2 from real madrid. Almost guaranteed one of them is diarra but we need a centre back either way, bit short in that area.

Legend !

Status
    He wouldn't come I don't think.

He's happy in spain i'd say. He's a great squad player for RMCF

Legend !

Status
    Mardid did sign the young kid, Varane, still Albiol is the third choice center back at worse. Unless they sign someone else can't really see Madrid letting him go TBH.

Banned !

Status
    Haven't heard him mentioned before until today but hopefully we get him.

10. Who Thanked this post

gazza (11-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    He was an awesome player in Valencia but his first season in Madrid was full of mistakes. Since then he could not do too much to get Mourinho's confidence neither. I totally see him available but I'm not sure if he would like to leave Spain.

Legend !

Status
    isnt he liked 4th choice central back for real madrid?

carvalho and pepe obviously the 1st choice after that sergio ramos and then albiol?

quite possible we could try for him but i doubt he would make a move to england.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    isnt he liked 4th choice central back for real madrid?

carvalho and pepe obviously the 1st choice after that sergio ramos and then albiol?

quite possible we could try for him but i doubt he would make a move to england.
    I think even young Raphael Varane has eclipsed him in the pecking order, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter