Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Today a car as been spotted at the brit and news that it could be wilson palacios's car could anyone verify what car he has

thanks

GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEW SEASON

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    You are welcome! After that we get Diarra

Player in Training

Status
    Cheers hope you smash arsnal to the pile of s*^t they are

4. These users say thanks for this post

crocop (10-08-2011),Fatboyyid (08-08-2011),jonspurs (08-08-2011),NI Yiddo (10-08-2011),rossdfc (08-08-2011),Siberian Dreamer (12-08-2011),SionTHFCRoberts (13-08-2011),stroud_jm (08-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    The Sarge drives a tank.

6. These users say thanks for this post

ManilaYid (08-08-2011),Rivron (08-08-2011),rossdfc (08-08-2011),SionTHFCRoberts (13-08-2011),tdw76 (08-08-2011),weirddave (29-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Have read on another spurs forum tgat it is his car. Although it's not the flashiest of rides for a footballer. Anyways he will be a great player for u guys I'm sure.

Legend !

Status
    Fourth Official on twitter says that Palacios is currently at Stoke doing a medical. I'm actually a bit sad to see him go but it's for the best. Very best of luck to him. Stoke will fit him like a glove, I reckon. He should do well.

Legend !

Status
    You've got a player who is massively under-rated and gives his all 100% of the time, if he can improve his short range passing you'll have one of the best DM's around, enjoy lads. Sad to see him go, but I guess we are just replacing him with a better option.

Player in Training

Status
    Feel sorry for him was a great player for us when he came, just not the same after what happened to his brother? Maybe fresh start is what he needs.

First Team Player

Status
    I'm going to admit I read this as "STOKE FAN REST IN PEACE" and wondered what the fook it was doing in the ITK thread.

First Team Player

Status
    @SpursBoy96Jay Jeez, the riots ain't that bad, are they?

@anto1 Palacios looks all but done now, but apparently you're looking at Crouch as well? Hopefully with a decent bid! Good luck in Europe and against Chelsea on Sat.

Player in Training

Status
    please take crouch

14. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (29-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    not sure crouch is any better than the fw's you have now.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Sarge drives a tank.
    I think his mum has a multi-tank insurance policy too

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter