Legend !

Status
    [Update 298] Akquayid re:swap/Diarra/RM

Who: Akqayid
    When: 29/07/11
    Where: SC

Quote:
    Evening all.

So DB and others were offered in a swap. Non was the answer. Cash only. Anyhow. Diarra as I said in Tuesday is NOW go go go. I'm
    Currently with his UK based agent, and he did give it large as told in west end on Saturday. Happy days!!!! he drove a RR Phantom to a club!

There is something FU.CKING massive happening. I asked re Kaka or Benzema, no reply and didn't know, but RM could give up more. Were not a feeder club anymore and teams like RM will feed us, and it has to be them. Has to be. Mata is doubtful, arse all over him.

On other news, as said before Fibreglass is gone IF they cough up 35m upfront in one payment, and Harry Kane and 'Corblimey' (as Harry knows him) are the future

Blue and Yellow - **** on it, Exciting times ahead guys.

I don't want to believe it..... but tbh, I wouldn't bet against Spurs pulling something spectacular ala Van der Vaart again.

BTW Kaka can play right midfield, right? Cause if not he aint getting in our starting 11 lol.

Legend !

Status
    Got so exited when I read this then I thought 'I expect it's a load of bollox'

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Praying for Benzema

Legend !

Status
    Benzema and Diarra for 40Mil, just enough money for then to buy Neymar. It works out perfect for all parties lol

THTV Donator

Status
    After being on this forum for 2 years - I've learnt never get your hopes up with in the knows.

6. Who Thanked this post

Yidington (30-07-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After being on this forum for 2 years - I've learnt never get your hopes up with in the knows.
    I think almost everyone knows that. But it's only ITK and The Sun, MirrorFootball etc that brings some news at least

Legend !

Status
    I thought our next target is Odemwingie? Exciting times ahead guys.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I thought our next target is Odemwingie? Exciting times ahead guys.
    Well it's about time!

First Team Player

Status
    Err, we won't get Benzema guys. He's been excellent in pre-season and Mourinho has been bigging him up - It ain't happening.

First Team Player

Status
    Shop windowing?

Also whywhywhy do we need Diarra?

First Team Player

Status
    If Benzema was leaving he'd want to go to a CL club, he has a huge ego. Plus he'd want massive wages of around 100k a week plus. Its not happening.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneOMac View Post
    Shop windowing?

Also whywhywhy do we need Diarra?
    Palacios is pretty much gone. Sandro is out for at least a month, and as good as he was at the end of last season, he hasn't shown he can do that consistently over a long period of time. Having Diarra will give us a proven performer, and also a veteran influence who could possibly mentor Sandro and make him even better. Very good signing if you ask me.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    If Benzema was leaving he'd want to go to a CL club, he has a huge ego. Plus he'd want massive wages of around 100k a week plus. Its not happening.
    I can see where you are coming from and agree whole heartedly with your thoughts as for wages, 100 k a week, maybe RM will pay some of is wages. If they are serious in getting Neymar, loaning us Benzema would seem praticable. Diarra is the more likely signing as Harry is a massiove fan.

First Team Player

Status
    If Benzema was up for sale there would be CL clubs in for him. Mourinho confirmed last night that he's not for sale and there's no chance of him leaving so another 'itk' who hasn't got a clue. Sid Lowe said there's no chance of Kaka either.

But yeah, I agree that Diarra looks likely. Good player, nice signing.

Legend !

Status
    Diarra is a top player. But I also think Sandro is going to be top class. I am happy with all of his performances so far. He has not turned in a poor performance. That says consistent to me. If anyone's position is under threat by Diarra coming it is Thudd if you ask me.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter