Register To Comment

Thread: Cryptic Solved

Legend !

Status
    So the 'Home of the Swans' actually turned out to be Sydney swans who play at the SCG...Santi Cazorla Gonzales.

Just wondering why they reveal it now, now that he has moved to another cluba and we have no chance of signing him?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8GOONS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So the 'Home of the Swans' actually turned out to be Sydney swans who play at the SCG...Santi Cazorla Gonzales.

Just wondering why they reveal it now, now that he has moved to another cluba and we have no chance of signing him?
    cuz apparently we were in for him in the early stage/talks so that if it came out public it would be bad for us. So now after its offical that we failed to sign him and he signed for another club he can say it.

At least thats what I think.

he would have been a great signing but there is no way we could match the wages of malaga as they are the man city of spain
    Last edited by Audere est Facere; 27-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Can't say I've ever seen the guy in real life, but I was very impressed with him on Fifa when he used to be in my ultimate team. Obviously wingers aren't exactly our weak point (Bale, Lennon, Niko, Gio, Rose, Townsend, Bentley, Pienaar) but I wouldn't say no.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton3 View Post
    Can't say I've ever seen the guy in real life, but I was very impressed with him on Fifa when he used to be in my ultimate team. Obviously wingers aren't exactly our weak point (Bale, Lennon, Niko, Gio, Rose, Townsend, Bentley, Pienaar) but I wouldn't say no.
    I'll tell you no!

He joined Malaga 5 days ago!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton3 View Post
    Can't say I've ever seen the guy in real life, but I was very impressed with him on Fifa when he used to be in my ultimate team. .
    I think this is where Harry is going wrong...I know for a fact he's a pro evo fan rather than Fifa.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter