Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Journalist

Legend !

Status
    What do people reckon about this guy? His information seems to be quite different to what a lot of ITKs are saying but if he's just making stuff up he's doing it very elaborately with the length of his posts and amount of information he shares. I mean, if the stuff doesn't pan out it's not like he can hide behind half-mentioned names and cryptic clues we 'misinterpreted'. Anyway, just thought I'd see what other people's read on this guy was.

Legend !

Status
    It's completely possible that he might be legit. ITK's can be wrong - doesn't mean they're full of BS. Just means their source was wrong/misinformed/played.

Ultimately, it's entertaining - but I try not to quote ITK's.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoZA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ITK's can be wrong - doesn't mean they're full of BS.
    Yep, I get that. My point was more that if he was​ BSing then it would be weird to put so much detail in.

Legend !

Status
    He has said his main contacts are in the midlands and so i wouldn't believe all of it.

But if you read his other posts, they all seem fairly legit apart from the odd detail, i.e. huntelaar

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantpie View Post
    Yep, I get that. My point was more that if he was​ BSing then it would be weird to put so much detail in.
    Maybe he simply enjoys writing.

Legend !

Status
    some times even the best of sources get duff information, during the berba fiasco i knew a girl who worked in the offices at the lane, and they were all convinced he was going to barca, if he was going anywhere, and they were told not to say anything , the man u thing came out of the blue to every one working there, although not to the fans, so even the best placed people get bum info at times,

Legend !

Status
    i like the journo, doesnt beat about the bush, tells it how it is. Or how it isn't, if he's wrong!

Status
    He readily admits his main sources are journalists, hence the name. We all know how often their 100% correct about transfers, right fellas?

Legend !

Status
    I don't like him. He is too intense and too if you don't like fook off. He is the one that is looking to get us to like him not the other way around. He is a douche.

First Team Player

Status
    It's easy.
    Simply don't discuss their info. Let spursman sitck it in the ITK thread, read it and make of it when you will.

Then, if they're right, give them the benefit of the doubt. If they're wrong you have given them the attention they craved.

As has been said, even real ITKs get duff info or things change. If nothing else he's providing a change

(I still think most are sh!t though).

Legend !

Status
    How many have said we are looking in Germany ?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I have my own policy on ITK's I start of not believing them then if they get one right then it's a fluke. Once they get 5 right I might start paying attention.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    An ITK persons job is to give us hope.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ctw01 View Post
    How many have said we are looking in Germany ?
    he's the only one @ctw01

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    he's the only one @ctw01
    Ye exactly I thought that was interesting.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter