Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Please note this is for people who don't use SC, they have a lot more ITK on there then they do here. The person updating is a namesake and not me.

Steve's Update - 23/24 July 2011 UPDATED Midnight - Spurscommunity Forums

2. These users say thanks for this post

AmericanHotspur (25-07-2011),Reserrved (25-07-2011),StPaulSpur (25-07-2011)

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    The following bit is a racing certainty.

''Harry was told to keep his mouth shut and say as little as possible.
    ''

Status
    I miss his updates sometimes but I'm glad they've made a thread for them now.

I do my best to get every bit off there, but playing catch up at night is tough.

5. Who Thanked this post

Reserrved (25-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I'll supply everyone with the link in this thread every day to keep things all in one thread.

7. These users say thanks for this post

boo (25-07-2011),Reserrved (25-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    "This isn't ITK but more of confirmation of ITK from one of the best sources in the business. I'm mates with Honigstein and I asked him to clarify his information on Marin's valuation. He is saying that Werder are indeed skint and as little as 10 million euros could tempt him away. I imagine that is common knowledge to most clubs. I don't think we are going to have the option of picking him up on the last day of the window though."

Status
    @steventhfc

I'll post the ITKs as they come in the thread, but if you could posts Steve's round up day by day that'd be great.

Legend !

Status
    OK cool, well if you can post them but remember it'll take some effort there is loads of info sifting through the threads to gather up that haven't been posted in the read only section then the day by day update in this thread will be posted by me daily as Steve updates it.

Legend !

Status
    Right, from now on I'll just provide the daily round up link everyone

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter