Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new cryptic....

Legend !

Status
    it's not robben is it lads. He says it's a big one and now he wants it said in German and we've all heard how robben could be leaving the club and we know how close we were to signing him last time. I had a think and i cant think of who else it would be and although he isnt german he plays for bayern so maybe?

Legend !

Status
    Were we close to signing him? Really? Realistically, did we ever really look like signing him?

Legend !

Status
    It can't be Robben. But I don't have a clue who else?

Legend !

Status
    We have all been looking for THE Man. Now it seems we've found him. And in German, if you please.

Aint got a clue, Scooby.

I think 'the' is 'Der' in German

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jonspurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have all been looking for THE Man. Now it seems we've found him. And in German, if you please.
    Right guys shoot me down if im totally wrong but the source doesnt suggest the player is German or even plays in Germany

he asks for THE in german which is die!! at a long long shot it could be a player with the initials DM as THE and M are in caps

soooooo... Diego Milito???

could be horribly wrong

Status
    @05grottim

type in what does gomez mean in google......

answer......is MAN

OMG.........Mario Gomez it is then!

7. Who Thanked this post

Status
    I can't wait to see how he tries to backtrack after this rumor gets shot down.
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 23-07-2011 at 08:03 PM.

9. These users say thanks for this post

Reserrved (23-07-2011),Rivron (23-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    the ITK must be an total idiot to think we would even have a slight chance in getting gomez + him wanting to move.

Im laughing and falling out of my chair! Why dont we try for david villa instead. More chances.

11. Who Thanked this post

Reserrved (23-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    @05grottim

type in what does gomez mean in google......

answer......is MAN

OMG.........Mario Gomez it is then!
    haha it wouldnt be bad would it. COYS!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    the ITK must be an total idiot to think we would even have a slight chance in getting gomez + him wanting to move.

Im laughing and falling out of my chair! Why dont we try for david villa instead. More chances.
    He hasnt said anything about getting him, he's just said we've "found" him. So the club are the idiots in your post then.
    Last edited by spursman18; 23-07-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Status
    He has said anything about getting him, he's just said we've "found" him. So the club are the idiots in your post then.
    Is the top scorer in the Bundesliga that hard to find?

There's no way he would sign for Spurs.

.....And I'm having a hard time believing an intelligent man like Levy would think there's a chance he would.

Legend !

Status
    He has said anything about getting him, he's just said we've "found" him. So the club are the idiots in your post then.
    I dont quite understand. He has said anything about getting him?

But we found our man in gomez? As in the club is looking at gomez? Or type of gomez?
    Cuz if we would even consider thinking about trying to make any bid for gomez. Levy would look like an idiot.

Or I am I not understanding something here? We found him doesnt mean we want him? O_o

Status
    I meant to say he hasnt said anything about getting him.......

it seems the club has "found" or has become "interested" in going after him, which would be 1 year too late after the season he just had.

Legend !

Status
    I meant to say he hasnt said anything about getting him.......

it seems the club has "found" or has become "interested" in going after him, which would be 1 year too late after the season he just had.
    way too late.
    But hoeneß wouldnt even sell him last year after his bad season on the bench because he knew he is a 20+ goal scorer.

If you want to buy gomez right now it would cost around 50-60million euro€.(if not more to get the player away) Im not saying hes worth 50-60 million euro but the fact that bayern paid 30 million for him. they wouldnt sell him without at least 20 million profit to the next club because bayern has the money. To be fair I dont even think they would sell him for 60 million because they konw they paid 30 million + 5 million addons.

Bayern paid 30million for him and they would want at least 20-30 million profit for the next transfer IF they were to sell him because he is their total top scorer + he will be the number 1 striker for germany for the next 10 years.

If he was a bench player for bayern(for 2 seasons) and bayern had another number 1 striker then Im sure bayern would sell him for 35 million €.

I dont know if the ITK is not trustworthy or if levy hasnt followed football the last year if the itk is right.
    Last edited by Audere est Facere; 23-07-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Status
    Sorry but unless I'm having a massive fail in reading comprehension he at least implied that we are after "TheMan". Why would he pass something as irrelevant as 'interest' as ITK?

Let the hedging begin....

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter