Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    [Update 253] The Journalist

A new ITK popped up at SC (I'll let @spursman18 do the update), and it was mentioned that we are in for the Schalke striker who must not be named.

And we're supposedly interested in Jefferson Farfan as well.

Legend !

Status
    The only person i imagine it would be is huntelaar but although that ITK sounded genuine we're linked witth him every transfer window.

Farfan would be the peruvian yes, good player.

Legend !

Status
    No comment on C*ntelaar.
    As for Farfan, big fan of him. Very versatile- can play winger or second striker and has some great pace on him.

Legend !

Status
    Farfan is definitely interesting. Since we missed out on Gervinho, he is a nice alternative as the right wing/striker, and can also play as SS. So goals from the side? lol

Legend !

Status
    I know its only rumours but IF we signed farfan he would either be sub or start ahead of lennon?

Because van der vaart fills the second striker option.

Legend !

Status
    I reckon he would replace Lennon, especially if we go 4-3-3.

Legend !

Status
    Why don't we play 4-3-3? I don't get it! We have the perfect squad for a 4-3-3 formation.

First Team Player

Status
    Huntelaar.. meh, he's played with Vaart before though plus Dutch players are usually good in the Prem.
    I would love Farfan i rate him highly, and Jurado it could be? I saw him score a few belters in the Bundesliga last season.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why don't we play 4-3-3? I don't get it! We have the perfect squad for a 4-3-3 formation.
    I don't think Lennon is suited to be the right wing of a 4-3-3. He's more of a traditional winger and his goal scoring ability is lacking. VDV on the other hand lacks the pace. In a 4-3-3, I would use VDV as one of the CM but we'll need a better right forward.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I don't think Lennon is suited to be the right wing of a 4-3-3. He's more of a traditional winger and his goal scoring ability is lacking. VDV on the other hand lacks the pace. In a 4-3-3, I would use VDV as one of the CM but we'll need a better right forward.
    I'd play bale as RW, Defoe as LW and a top striker!

Legend !

Status
    Bale is wasted at RW IMO. And lol @ Defoe. He is only a goal poacher and nothing else.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Bale is wasted at RW IMO. And lol @ Defoe. He is only a goal poacher and nothing else.
    I wasn't serious, i was just joking

13. These users say thanks for this post

gazza (20-07-2011),Musashi (20-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    We don't have the players to play 4-3-3! If we buy someone like Farfan i would try it though with Bale as LW, Farfan as RW and a great striker. 4-3-3 is definately the most modern formation(Barcelona) with 2 wingers tracking back a lot and creating space for the midfielders.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    I'm surprised no one has commented on some of his other ITK in that big post - namely the bit about affelay!

THTV Donator

Status
    Huntelaar!!!!! Time to resurrect that 300 page thread from last summer!!!!!

17. These users say thanks for this post

donatorEighteen82 (20-07-2011),Joshcorey (21-07-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter