Register To Comment

Thread: Javier Pastore

Player in Training

Status
    Palermo claim Pastore offer | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Speculation

"Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini claims a 'big European club' have offered 45million for Javier Pastore"

is it too optimistic to hope its us?

Legend !

Status
    It's not called optimistic. It's called daydreaming.

Pastore is vastly overpriced in any case and Zamparini is trying his very best to spark a bidding war.

3. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (19-07-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    well.... we can all live in hope cant we? haha

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gnspurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well.... we can all live in hope cant we? haha
    I dont live in hope that we have spent 45 million on any player. I am glad we run the club sensibly and are not a manchester city playing football manager with the cheats on as someone else on the board described their transfer activity.

6. Who Thanked this post

AmericanHotspur (19-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Hopefully it is Chelsea and then they can just fook off and leave Modric alone.. Palermo are full of **** anyway. It's most likely horse****.

First Team Player

Status
    Very overpriced player. I don't think hes any better than Modric or even Kranjcar.

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm just optimistic that it's Chelsea (most likely candidates IMO) so they'll stop sniffing around Modric.

Status
    Not ITK....

... And I wouldn't believe anything Zamparini says.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter