Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i know things i do

Status
    This may be old news to some on here but this is what I have been told by a lad I know at the Standard.

Leandro: Us and Internacional were miles away on valuation. It has nothing to do with when he can / cant sign. We have walked away because of what we see as a ridiculous valuation for a "rough diamond". He is extending his contract there to 2016

Samba: We are in for him and have outbid the scum (his preferred destination), Blackburn and Samba sorting things out as we speak. We will know soon.

Cole: May be sorted in a couple of days. All agreed with pool, just personal terms and medical to sort.

That is all for now.

Mabbsy xx

Edit: Forgot we are signing an young African RB I have never heard of and I cant remember his name. That really is it.
    Last edited by Mabbsy; 17-07-2011 at 09:03 PM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

SpursBoy96Jay (18-07-2011),spursman18 (17-07-2011)

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This may be old news to some on here but this is what I have been told by a lad I know at the Standard.

Leandro: Us and Internacional were miles away on valuation. It has nothing to do with when he can / cant sign. We have walked away because of what we see as a ridiculous valuation for a "rough diamond". He is extending his contract there to 2016

Samba: We are in for him and have outbid the scum (his preferred destination), Blackburn and Samba sorting things out as we speak. We will know soon.

Cole: May be sorted in a couple of days. All agreed with pool, just personal terms and medical to sort.

That is all for now.

Mabbsy xx

Edit: Forgot we are signing an young African RB I have never heard of and I cant remember his name. That really is it.
    I hope not. I was in a good mood until I read that.

4. Who Thanked this post

AmericanHotspur (17-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    and the rest of your post was so encouraging...

Status
    If we sign Joe Cole and sell Modric I think I will give up on football.....Forever.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    If we sign Joe Cole and sell Modric I think I will give up on football.....Forever.
    Its typical Arry though init !

i know things i do

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    He is not replacing modric, just another option.

First Team Player

Status
    Where have you heard all this from?

i know things i do

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    Where have you heard all this from?
    Journo from the standard. *Cue the lazy journalist stuff*

He is not a bull****ter, he has good contacts. No names though...I reckon a few may know who Im talking about.

First Team Player

Status
    Haha thats fair enough, hope he is bull****ting this once though, joe cole would be a mistake.

Legend !

Status
    Hahaha, if we end up with Brad Freidel and Joe Cole from this summer window, I'll personally find Levy and slap him with a trout.

13. These users say thanks for this post

Benn273 (04-08-2011),CincySpur (05-08-2011),gazza (18-07-2011),iwantpie (18-07-2011),jesco29 (18-07-2011),Joshcorey (18-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    If we sign Joe Cole, expect more transfer requests to be handed in.

Legend !

Status
    If try harry rally can't look outside a certain pool of players can he?

Legend !

Status
    Joe Cole

you've got to laugh

Player in Training

Status
    Joe Cole WOULD have been a good signing 2 or 3 years ago..... not now..... personally i think friedel was a good signing, but you have to wonder why (if we were looking for a short term keeper) we didnt go for given!?!?! AND when the heck are we gonna sign a decent striker!?!?!?!?!?!

Legend !

Status
    oh crikey.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter