Register To Comment

Thread: David Bale

Player in Training

Status
    Been speaking to Gareths uncle and he has no intentions of leaving Tottenham but has been written to in formal by Barcelona president that they will fund a future transfer for him and gave him keys to his own villa in Spain saying he's very welcome and they understand his situtations but wish him well and hope to see him in Catalan red and blue in the future.

I think we could see the last year of Gareth Bale, he was very taken to the offer but commited to us for this year at least.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by YidArmey! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been speaking to Gareths uncle and he has no intentions of leaving Tottenham but has been written to in formal by Barcelona president that they will fund a future transfer for him and gave him keys to his own villa in Spain saying he's very welcome and they understand his situtations but wish him well and hope to see him in Catalan red and blue in the future.

I think we could see the last year of Gareth Bale, he was very taken to the offer but commited to us for this year at least.
    Someone has finshed school for the day.....

Legend !

Status
    This further convinces me your a wind up merchant, and please do not take offense if my suspicions prove to be incorrect.

In your two posts here your have forecast the end of Tottenham hotspur, and that one of our best players will leave to a club that really hasn't shown that much interest in him, and is tapping him up, and that his uncle is going to shout about this to a randomer. Don't really believe a word of this, and I expect Bale to stay for atleast another 3 seasons.

After the Charlie Adam injury I can't see Bale going for a big move this summer, how many times have players had horrible injuries and then never been the same? Other than that he is injury prove, which cuts his value massively.

4. Who Thanked this post

Musashi (11-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This further convinces me your a wind up merchant, and please do not take offense if my suspicions prove to be incorrect.

In your two posts here your have forecast the end of Tottenham hotspur, and that one of our best players will leave to a club that really hasn't shown that much interest in him, and is tapping him up, and that his uncle is going to shout about this to a randomer. Don't really believe a word of this, and I expect Bale to stay for atleast another 3 seasons.

After the Charlie Adam injury I can't see Bale going for a big move this summer, how many times have players had horrible injuries and then never been the same? Other than that he is injury prove, which cuts his value massively.
    I very much agree. WUM alert!

6. Who Thanked this post

Enfield_spurs (11-07-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter