Register To Comment

Status
    I was in Zimbabwe yesterday on my way through to South Africa to check out Spurs arrangements for their upcoming tour , and whilst I was waiting for my meeting with those squeaky clean politicians and Army Colonels I was able to take this ultra secret photograph of Sepp Blatter handing over the Presidency of FIFA to the new President . Blatter was quoted as saying that only Mugabe was able to understand how FIFA works and was ideal to take over the organisation . Robert Mugabe was quoted as saying that only Zimbabwe would give FIFA the protection it now needs .

2. These users say thanks for this post

dan-spur (10-07-2011),StPaulSpur (05-07-2011),tdw76 (05-07-2011)

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Pfft. He should have gone to Don Vito Corleone instead.

4. Who Thanked this post

crocop (05-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I trust both of this fellas. They both seem honest and im sure they both want whats best for football, NOT

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Couldnt be any worse IMO

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Haha great pic Rev

8. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (05-07-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha great pic Rev
    This could almost be turned into a caption competition ...........

Legend !

Status
    On a completely unrelated note, several FIFA officials connected to bin Hammam have gone missing. Mugabe and Blatter have expressed their heartfelt concern for the officials and expressed assurances that everything that can be done is being done to find the missing administrators.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter