Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Nwyiddo on SO

RE: Wilson to PSG

Quote:
    PSG agree to our asking price...still yet to be official though.

Fee is 15.5m Euro/14m GPB

What a fantastic deal that would be! Fair play to Levy if he can pull this one off, I didn't expect anything more than 10m to be honest.

Legend !

Status
    Fantastic it would be. Wont like watching Wilson leave but what a great piece of business if it's true. Nobody negotiates quite like Levy

Status
    Yeah and Levy would settle accept a 25m for Modric.... LMAO!

Great piece of business if true. PSG are looking at a couple of Americans Dempsey and Bradley, if they sign I might be watching a bit more Ligue 1 next year. If Sarge is going to leave I would love it if he went there.

Legend !

Status
    wilson is nto the right player for psg so this annoys me but for us it is very good. still he does not play the beautiful football of psg legends george weah and ronaldinho

Legend !

Status
    Sarge can help them reach the next level just like how he helped us. I think he'll do very well whether it be France or Italy.

Legend !

Status
    14 mil pounds for willy after the season he just had struggling with injury and form would be a big plus for us. Especially that we don't have to sign a direct replacement for him in the center on the park to walk straight into the first team. All hail Levy if this is true.

Legend !

Status
    14M is a fantstic price for a player that has suffered a huge dip in form recently. It would be good to get rid of some deadwood early in the window so we can focus on getting our targets before anyone else can get to them. It is obvious we have to sell before we can buy and no one is gonna turn down 14M this early and in the current financial climate.

That should be more than enough to cover the fee for Scott Parker (fingers crossed)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Have PSG come into some money? Would be great to see them back on the top table with clubs like Ajax and Dortmund again!

Legend !

Status
    @contrast - PSG: “the miracle of Qatar” | Economics Newspaper

They are the Man City of France now.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Oh I see. Shame that they will be doing it that way . . .

Legend !

Status
    I can see Wenger going to PSG if he ever gets sacked by Arsenal, he always said that PSG have huge potential to grow. Maybe this new Arab money may tempt him back over the channel to France? Maybe not even as a manager, but in a Director of Football/Consultant role?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Wenger going to PSG if he ever gets sacked by Arsenal, he always said that PSG have huge potential to grow. Maybe this new Arab money may tempt him back over the channel to France? Maybe not even as a manager, but in a Director of Football/Consultant role?
    Could be!

But the problem with paris will always will be the league.

Will you really have a lot of stars there? I mean even if they can pay huge money there is no way a player like ronaldo would decide to go from man united to paris and play in the french league instead of the spanish league.

all france star players are mostly gone soon.... we just have to look at all the previous years! it will take more than paris for it to change.

Even the bundesliga has a lot of troubles to keep hold of their stars because the english and spanish league are more attractive for the star players.

But yet the bundesliga has a bright future and it improved compared to what it was. Bayern can easily hold onto their best players even if any other big club comes in because bayern is one of the top adresses in europe.
    But after bayern it gets very hard for the other clubs.

However the italian league isnt anymore as it used to be.

From the attractive side of a league the ranking right now is.

1.England
    2.Spain
    3.Germany
    4.Italy

you just have to look at russia! there are so many clubs that can pay you whatever you want but yet hardly anyone will go there because its just not a very big joy to play in the cold there!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Unlike Citeh they'll be loaded and in Paris not Manchester..... It goes without saying, but i'll say it anyways, Paris > Manchester.

Legend !

Status
    I can definitely see them become one of the bigger clubs in Europe. They can afford to spend and offer great salaries, guarantee CL every season, and they get to enjoy Paris while there. It is a easier league, but what wrong with that when ur making the same money and competing in the CL every season.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Great price!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter