Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Cole ITK ?!

Player in Training

Status
    Hi. Been sifting through some of the other spurs forums as well as this one and some very disturbing news is currently doing the rounds. 3m apparently and varying as cover for niko (cole x 4), bentley (cole x 2) and even modders (cole x infinity). He is just rubbish and we should be a million miles from a transfer like this, even one that's made up. Seriously i'd prefer to pay 19m on emile heskey. If there's any truth in this i'd have to concede that Harry has finally gone insane. Please reassure me this is all the usual itk rubbish otherwise my house is going to get smashed up

First post too, hello everyone.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum!
    And you're preaching to the choir here, I believe that only about 1% of Spurs supporters want him here ('Arry sadly being in that 1%.) I would be outraged if we signed him!
    If we want veterans, I can deal with Parker and Friedel but Joe Cole would not be of any use here.

First Team Player

Status
    I said earlier on a thread I think I would cry if our outfield signings were parker and cole.. Thought it would hppen

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah Harry's lost the plot if we sign him. This isn't Battersea Dog's Home where he can just put his arm around players who have gone through a rough patch and hope they'll be alright whilst paying them 90,000 a week. This is a proud football club that has ambition which sometimes I don't think Harry shows enough of.

5. Who Thanked this post

Chivalry (04-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Absolutely. When cole was in his hay day at chelski i could understand it then but now hes just past it imo. Hasnt he been out injured for like the past year aswell?

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks for the welcome everyone, shame it's not amongst us celebrating the top striker coming that everyone except harry seems to want (not going to turn this into an anti harry thread even though i'm seriously worried right now). Totally agree though that after years of looking on with envious eyes from mid-table we're now in with a great chance of doing something special with this team (with a few tweaks here and there). Now is not the time for cowardice but to send out a message to our fans, our rivals and most importantly, our blooming players that we're serious about pushing on. If we end up with Joe Cole, i'd prefer modders and bale and vdv to just leave as we'd be a laughing stock.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    ^^^ give them a chance the transfer window has only been open for 4 days!!!
    Last edited by tdw76; 04-06-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Legend !

Status
    not a chance hopefully money grabber he will sit on pools bench just to get his 90k a week

Player in Training

Status
    I've impression that Redknapp is obsessed with English players tbh, so I'm not surprised by the J.Cole link. Let's hope Levy will stop him.

11. Who Thanked this post

Cor-Luka (04-06-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome to the forum @dirtyh, have fun and post often

13. Who Thanked this post

dirtyh (04-06-2011)

shady!

Status
    Window is just open to be fair! And it seems like ur ripping into Harry over something u think may happen! I've seen no indication that we are after Joe cole!

Enjoy the forum tho!

15. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (04-06-2011)

Status
    We had a 95 page thread on Joe Cole this time last year , most of it along the lines of .. " we must have Cole he is the new messiah " and look what happened , he disappeared without trace ........

If this goes more than 2 pages I am closing it . Grrrrrrrrr.........

Legend !

Status
    Totally past it now. Apparently he's on 100k a week at Liverpool. Levy would never approve a move for this guy. He'd be better off moving to a promoted side, we already have 3 or 4 players better than him who can play where he does.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've impression that Redknapp is obsessed with English players tbh, so I'm not surprised by the J.Cole link. Let's hope Levy will stop him.
    Maybe because he wants to become manager of England ? If so he can **** off

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We had a 95 page thread on Joe Cole this time last year , most of it along the lines of .. " we must have Cole he is the new messiah " and look what happened , he disappeared without trace ........

If this goes more than 2 pages I am closing it . Grrrrrrrrr.........
    There was me and few others that were attacked there because we didn't want him.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter