Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    According to Mystery on SC.

How accurate is this guy normally? IF he is right then this would be good news, unless he is the next Postiga.

First Team Player

Status
    Hope its true which means gomes may be off also we probably will get an experienced striker which leaves us with defoe keane pav crouch leandro and one more... Keane and atleast 1 more must be off

Legend !

Status
    As much as I like reading itk, when they say that such and such has signed I usually take it with a pinch of salt.

As for leandro, I think it's the type of signing that the club should be going for. We can't attract the biggest names so getting the best up and coming talent seems the logical way to go as long as we give them the opportunity to develop. I do wonder how much (if true) this signing is down to Harry as I does seem to break his transfer history with us.

Let's hope it is true and he ends up being the goal machine that we have been crying out for!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990Hotspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As much as I like reading itk, when they say that such and such has signed I usually take it with a pinch of salt.

As for leandro, I think it's the type of signing that the club should be going for. We can't attract the biggest names so getting the best up and coming talent seems the logical way to go as long as we give them the opportunity to develop. I do wonder how much (if true) this signing is down to Harry as I does seem to break his transfer history with us.

Let's hope it is true and he ends up being the goal machine that we have been crying out for!
    well if sandro is anything to go by we should have a decent striker by around february time :P

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dn013 View Post
    According to Mystery on SC.

How accurate is this guy normally? IF he is right then this would be good news, unless he is the next Postiga.
    @spursman18 @basskadet, is this guy a reliable source (mystery on sc)?

Legend !

Status
    the only problem with this is if levy has gone over harry for a transfer will the lad get a game. we all no harry is a stubborn man and wants his choice players on.. seems he licks fergusons ass though so spose seeing hernandez develop might get him some game time.

Legend !

Status
    great to hear if its true. send keane and jd on their respective ways

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990Hotspur View Post
    As much as I like reading itk, when they say that such and such has signed I usually take it with a pinch of salt....
    I think Internacional have rejected our bid for him. And even though they're supposed to be our 'b*tch' when it comes to transfers, I can't blame them. He's a goal machine

If we listened to every ITK and took all of their stories with a pinch of salt, we'd die of dehydration!
    Last edited by weirddave; 04-06-2011 at 05:16 PM.

9. Who Thanked this post

GIJoe8575 (04-06-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Please be right I'd love Leandro at the lane.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    @spursman18 @basskadet, is this guy a reliable source (mystery on sc)?
    @HeroesComesandGoes

He only showed up last window so I wouldnt say he has a great reputation nor a poor one.

12. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (04-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    how'd he play today? i didnt see the game

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by USspur View Post
    how'd he play today? i didnt see the game
    Only played for about 10 mins and wasnt involved much. Brazil were down to 10 men so he was left to be isolated up top on his own, more or less not much to judge him on.

15. Who Thanked this post

USspur (04-06-2011)

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    What the chance of us signing him?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SweSpurs View Post
    What the chance of us signing him?
    Pretty likely if the recent news is accurate. I'd imagine we'd up our initial bid (like we supposedly have done) and wrap this thing up before the Copa America starts, because if he has a successful tournament it could lead to more clubs being involved and his price going up.

18. Who Thanked this post

SweSpurs (04-06-2011)

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    Pretty likely if the recent news is accurate. I'd imagine we'd up our initial bid (like we supposedly have done) and wrap this thing up before the Copa America starts, because if he has a successful tournament it could lead to more clubs being involved and his price going up.
    Okey thanks! It's good to know in the know

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter