View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Status
    He was right to start a new thread because it's a topic is about an ITK. The point of this section is to debate ITK rumors.

Status
    I've put the thread back up for those who want to discuss the ITK regarding Redknapp to Chelsea.

Status
    I'm not sure why it's showing a poll.

The original ITK that prompted the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ari Gold on SO

re Redknapp to Chelsea

Cards on the table: I've been told he's very much in the frame.

We couldn't get Carlo Ancelotti if H goes to Chelsea. Not for 12 months. Part of his settlement.

Also, IF it happens, I guarantee Levy will engineer a clause that means Redknapp can't buy Bale or Modric within 12 months. Guarantee.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I'm not being funny but Daniel is not naive enough to sacrifice our progression wether with Harry or even Carlo. If Harry goes to the Chavs I bet Carlo's clause becomes obsolete.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Ancelotti may be going to QPR, as it appears there has been a major boardroom bust up.

Sacked Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is set to be offered an immediate Premier League return with QPR - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Status
    Is it just me or has Q.P.R. been trying to get rid of Warnock since he was hired?
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 25-05-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Is it just me or has Q.P.R. been trying to get rid of Warnock since he was hired?
    cant say i blame them i think he must be unbearable to work with.

Legend !

Status
    Guy is a complete ****.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    cant say i blame them i think he must be unbearable to work with.
    That's their fault for hiring him.

...And this whole business of actively courting managers while having a manager just doesn't sit right with me. Even if he is difficult to work with it's a low class move from Q.P.R. If you want to look elsewhere then sack him and look elsewhere. Depending on the terms of his contract he may have a case for damages if they hire Ancelotti. In America he would....

Status
    I should send this to Q.P.R.

Status
    I think Ancelotti will wind up at Roma.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Make things worse there ticket prices have been announced.

**** seats 42 expensive **** seat 75 now that's a fooking joke if you ask me.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    Make things worse there ticket prices have been announced.

**** seats 42 expensive **** seat 75 now that's a fooking joke if you ask me.
    Rediculous!

First Team Player

Status
    [QUOTE=BlueCrew LA;410375]I'm not sure why it's showing a poll.

The original ITK that prompted the thread.[/QUOT

For those of us not ITK, does this source have good info. I will probably get slammed for this but Ari Gold(the agent right?) said this on SO(what is SO?). Dumb questions, I know....

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    That's their fault for hiring him.

...And this whole business of actively courting managers while having a manager just doesn't sit right with me. Even if he is difficult to work with it's a low class move from Q.P.R. If you want to look elsewhere then sack him and look elsewhere. Depending on the terms of his contract he may have a case for damages if they hire Ancelotti. In America he would....
    well yeah he does get compensation. A club can fire a manager at any time however they have to either pay him for the duration of his contract or what usually happens is that the manager and the club agree a deal where the contract is terminated however they pay a settlement fee and they are under no obligation to pay him any further and he gets an early release from his contract where providing his reputation isnt damaged due to poor results (which warnocks isnt) then he can find another job and make some more money.

Frankly if i was in warnocks situation id say either back me or sack me. If he wants to continue the job then fine if they dont want him then he should say agree a settlement with my agent and thats the end of it. He'll get a nice settlement as he's under no obligation to walk and could see out his contract technically but it would destroy is reputation and he couldnt work anywhere else.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter