Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Adrian Castellano and Marcelo Simonian who're Hugo Rodalega and Falcaos respective agents met at a AGM last night, they both believe their players should be on the move. I've been told this by someone who was at an AGM who's friends with Sky Andrew, who is JD's agent?

    Beja Group, Sky Andrew, etc were all there. Basically was a yearly meeting with all football agency groups who all meet to talk about the transfer market etc, prior to the summer window opening.

    Adrian Castellano and Marcelo Simonian believe that Spurs have a bigger chance of landing Falcao because all of the other teams you'd expect him to go to, Barca, Real Madrid, Inter and Man City were the four interested parties all have their targets already and he doesn't feature in them.

    We've registered intrest and enquired with Porto, Marcelo backed this up. Said that our bid largely features on add ons due to Daniel Levys reluctancy to buy players from that team and league due to Helder Postiga flopping after having the same build up that Falcao appears to.

    So it appears we're interested in him, and at the moment according to his agent, lead the race. Just passing this on, if anyone wants to know who the guy I know is who's mates with Sky then just PM me and I'll clarify it.



  2. These users say thanks for this post

    DaveYid (27-05-2011),Hidden (25-05-2011)


  3. #2
    Hidden's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    CMON Mr. Falcao! Be our new idol!

  4. #3
    RandomHero's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    WOW, this could be great news! And I'd take Rodalega whislt were at it as well.

  5. #4
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    rejects new contract..... How many times have we heard this now ^^

    FROM EVERY PLAYER ALMOST. Rooney was raging to go to man city just to get a better contract at man united money grabbing conts.

    I think almost every player rejects his contract offer just to get a much better one but the club will fear to let him go on a cheap when his contract runs out........ so they give him a better offer.

    Expect him to sign a new contract which will give him even more money and will go till 2016 like with hulk.

    and then see him go after they played in the CL this year for 30-40 € million to someone who pays him big wages.

  6. #5
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    rejects new contract..... How many times have we heard this now ^^

    FROM EVERY PLAYER ALMOST. Rooney was raging to go to man city just to get a better contract at man united money grabbing conts.

    I think almost every player rejects his contract offer just to get a much better one but the club will fear to let him go on a cheap when his contract runs out........ so they give him a better offer.

    Expect him to sign a new contract witch will give him even more money and will go till 2016 like with hulk.

    and then see him go after they played in the CL this year for 30-40 € million to someone who pays him big wages.
    Understand where you're coming from mate but if we've registered interest, at least we're in the chase. Whether he does a rooney or not is a different matter. Being interested is showing signs of ambition this club has alone.

  7. These users say thanks for this post

    Fatboyyid (25-05-2011),Hidden (25-05-2011)

  8. #6
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by steventhfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Understand where you're coming from mate but if we've registered interest, at least we're in the chase. Whether he does a rooney or not is a different matter. Being interested is showing signs of ambition this club has alone.
    alright get your point mate.

    would be good if we could sign him.

    I cannot believe that people compare him with postiga lol. I would more compare him with ronaldo when he was at sporting!

    It all depents on your manager when you move into a new league.

    If ronaldo didnt have SAF as manager who knows maybe he would end up like postiga......

    Hes a goal scoring machine and scored the record in the europa league. no matter where this guy plays he cannot flop.
    And if he flops its all down to us not providing him chances or the manager not putting enough faith in him.

    And If we sign him I expect harry redknapp to make him a even better player.
    I mean lets be real a player who scores 17 goals in 14 games in the europa league and someone who makes guiseppe rossi who we bid 35 million € in january for look like someone who touched the ball the first time CANNOT BE A FLOP.

    Someone who is able to score 5 goals against villareal in 2 games... Cannot be a flop !

    He is the fooking real deal get your check book out levy if there is any chance of signing him and fook the add ons this guy is not postiga its the messi of the europa league ffs

  9. Who Thanked this post

    Hidden (25-05-2011)

  10. #7
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    I assume Daniels just trying to avoid being a bit devil may care and as you all know the guy is a cracking negotiator. I appriciate where you're coming from though Thugz!

  11. #8
    crocop's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    He is nothing like ronaldo. comparable to zamorano, the older folks on this forum know what i'm talking about.
    YouTube - ‪Ivan Zamorano - Inter Milan Goals‬‏

  12. Who Thanked this post

    tdw76 (25-05-2011)

  13. #9
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Zamorano and Salas, that's me rolling back the years and i'm only 22, haha.

  14. These users say thanks for this post

    crocop (25-05-2011),tdw76 (25-05-2011)

  15. #10
    contrast's Avatar
    Welcome back Contrast!

    Status
    Online
    Pahahaha! Same!! I used to always have Zamorano and Salas on FIFA 1999!

  16. Who Thanked this post

    steventhfc (25-05-2011)

  17. #11
    Rev John Ripsher's Avatar

    Moderator

    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by steventhfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Said that our bid largely features on add ons due to Daniel Levys reluctancy to buy players from that team and league due to Helder Postiga flopping after having the same build up that Falcao appears to.

    That is interesting , no ?

  18. #12
    heathspur's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    saw Falcao him play for Porto last wed in Dublin looks very sharp , but wonder if premiership might be too physical for him

  19. #13
    GIJoe8575's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Why can't Falcao share the same love for Spurs as I do? I wish he would just come out and say "Harry! Give me a contract my man!"

  20. Who Thanked this post

    Hidden (25-05-2011)

  21. #14
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is interesting , no ?
    In which sense mate?

  22. #15
    contrast's Avatar
    Welcome back Contrast!

    Status
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by heathspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    saw Falcao him play for Porto last wed in Dublin looks very sharp , but wonder if premiership might be too physical for him
    Like it is for Modric, Lennon, Defoe, Benny and Rose . . . Oh wait . . .

  23. Who Thanked this post

    steventhfc (25-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter