tdw76 (24-05-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Scott Parker

5. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (24-05-2011)

VIP Member

Status
    Yeah, soz, it was in response to Adie saying we'd put a 7m bid in for Parker.

The window has not yet officially opened & they're already contradicting each other! Brilliant

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by basskadet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

The window has not yet officially opened & they're already contradicting each other! Brilliant
    Mind you, DL has been so cocky ever since we got VdV on the cheap that I can just imagine the conversations between us and Atletico over the winter window:

Early window "Aguero for 5m."
    Mid window "Aguero for 4m"
    Start of last week "Aguero for 3m"
    Oh f*** moment: "Aguero for 34m?"
    Last minute: "Come on lads match your rivals, 7m??"
    Post window: "so close, next time"
    Last edited by dn013; 24-05-2011 at 10:10 PM.

8. These users say thanks for this post

brainiac (25-05-2011),donatorEighteen82 (25-05-2011),Fatboyyid (24-05-2011),StPaulSpur (24-05-2011)

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by basskadet View Post

wasnt it adiepf who was completely wrong on all counts in jan?

oh wait, no - that was all of them.

10. Who Thanked this post

ToDareIsToDo (24-05-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tdw76 View Post
    wasnt it adiepf who was completely wrong on all counts in jan?

oh wait, no - that was all of them.
    completely wrong in jan and the summer, I dont think his info is bollocks but I feel he over does it when he posts it. For instance all the "done deal" talk, I think is just him stretching the truth a bit and getting all over excited.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    completely wrong in jan and the summer, I dont think his info is bollocks but I feel he over does it when he posts it. For instance all the "done deal" talk, I think is just him stretching the truth a bit and getting all over excited.
    yeah I remember his posts (I'm a glutton for punishment with regards to ITK) and over excited is definitely how I would describe it.

Status
    He could be right about this link but I do think he blatantly lied about the Benzema business. Not only did he say Benzema would sign but that he and his people were at the lodge. That's a bold statement that wasn't corroborated by any other source even other ITK's

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    He could be right about this link but I do think he blatantly lied about the Benzema business. Not only did he say Benzema would sign but that he and his people were at the lodge. That's a bold statement that wasn't corroborated by any other source even other ITK's
    Then there was Fabiano at the end of last summer when he said that we were sealing the deal on the last day of the window and he was at Spurs Lodge for a medical.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter