Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I know I know people but I actually do.

I live in a little village outside Northallerton and next to a village in which Michael Dawson was brought up and his family still live.

Well anyway getting on with it. Michael is sitting down to sign a new deal in the next two weeks and next season he WILL be appointed new captain with Luka Modric as vice captain so take from that what you want.

I know this because I met his Parents in my local

It did take a few beers though

Also they said that Michael expects a south American to join in the next 6 weeks and a "top European player". Gits would not say who

I will try and have a word with Michael when he cones ip here in the next two weeks when I play cricket with him.

Do with this what you want @spursman18

2. These users say thanks for this post

bradders (22-06-2011),Dustin (23-05-2011),gazza (11-06-2011),Hidden (23-05-2011),jesco29 (24-05-2011),spursman18 (23-05-2011)

Status
    great news! posted in the main thread

4. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (23-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Imo it is about time he was made club captain!!!

King is a good leader and a nice bloke and that, but for me dawson is are true captain.... Interesting against birmigham both king and dawson played and dawson was made captain nod ledders....... So fatboyyid you may be right!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    It is happening. He has been told. Unofficially since the start of the season he has been captain but I was more interested about Luka as vice captain. Surely means something?

Legend !

Status
    Great decision for captaincy. And Modric as well, he's not a true leader but deserves something, so vice captain is fitting.

On the transfer news, I am praying that by "Top European Player" he does not mean Scott Parker or Phil Neville . And South American could mean a lot, does he mean Leandro (actually playing in South America) or Falcao, Cavani, Osvaldo etc.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is happening. He has been told. Unofficially since the start of the season he has been captain but I was more interested about Luka as vice captain. Surely means something?
    An attempt to make sure he stays at the club....

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    An attempt to make sure he stays at the club....
    That was my first thought. Our main player, linchpin now vice captain also who else would be vice captain though?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanHotspur View Post
    Great decision for captaincy. And Modric as well, he's not a true leader but deserves something, so vice captain is fitting.

On the transfer news, I am praying that by "Top European Player" he does not mean Scott Parker or Phil Neville . And South American could mean a lot, does he mean Leandro (actually playing in South America) or Falcao, Cavani, Osvaldo etc.
    I believe by European the mean outside UK

11. Who Thanked this post

AmericanHotspur (23-05-2011)

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    I know I know people but I actually do.

I live in a little village outside Northallerton and next to a village in which Michael Dawson was brought up and his family still live.

Well anyway getting on with it. Michael is sitting down to sign a new deal in the next two weeks and next season he WILL be appointed new captain with Luka Modric as vice captain so take from that what you want.

I know this because I met his Parents in my local

It did take a few beers though

Also they said that Michael expects a south American to join in the next 6 weeks and a "top European player". Gits would not say who

I will try and have a word with Michael when he cones ip here in the next two weeks when I play cricket with him.

Do with this what you want @spursman18
    Well actually, I have an ITK too - and very well connected within the Spurs organisation. I've never bothered using him though.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    @Rivron I do actually live in this village but never met Michaels parents as I have never been out in their village until tonight. I have not played cricket with him before but my window cleaner plays in the pun team that he and his brother Andy play for.

Status
    That was my first thought. Our main player, linchpin now vice captain also who else would be vice captain though?
    Well he has on occasion worn the armband so I dont think much has changed, maybe just making things official with the title.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    @Rivron I do actually live in this village but never met Michaels parents as I have never been out in their village until tonight. I have not played cricket with him before but my window cleaner plays in the pun team that he and his brother Andy play for.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go.
    As for my (potential) ITK, he's a mate of mine of many years and has access to people in the organisation all the way up to Levy.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well get some juicy shot out of him then

First Team Player

Status
    Thats really good news. Fully deserved for both Dawson and Modric. Maybe its the sort of thing that will let Modric know that he is essential for the future of the club.
    If you do get to meet him @Fatboyyid take a few snap of him An autograph wouldn't go a miss :P

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danperchspur View Post
    Thats really good news. Fully deserved for both Dawson and Modric. Maybe its the sort of thing that will let Modric know that he is essential for the future of the club.
    If you do get to meet him @Fatboyyid take a few snap of him An autograph wouldn't go a miss :P
    That will be the plan

I will post pics if I manage to get any. I am moving on the 24th June but I may come back for a match or two

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter