Register To Comment

Thread: Vukojevic ITK?

Legend !

Status
    adiepf on SC

regarding Ognjen Vukojević

Quote:

in for in a big way apparantly....never heard of him personally

I know him well as he plays for croatia and plays the holding midfielder positon.

Hes probably after Niko kovac went our best defensive midfielder.....

But please dont sign him because he is not better than Sandro or Huddlestone nor Parker.

I would rather Sign parker. I dont see the point of signing vukojevic.

2. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (20-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Im sure I saw him in a game this year, cant remember if it was for croatia or Kyiv against man city, he was a bystander for most of the game and I was interested to watch him as he had been raved about in world soccer magazine a few years back. Althougth I wasnt too keen on Parker, but i have since changed my mind after seeing him put in some great performances, maybe I need to see more than one game of this guy, I would prefer we keep Kranjcar.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter