Register To Comment

Thread: Leandro Damiao

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Update 29
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another player that we have a sights set on is Leandro Damião, he comes very highly recommended.
    He plays for Internacional, and would be about the same age as Sandro if he joined, and we have a technical agreement with them do we not.

That's got plausible written all over it... if we are watching him.

Status
    The only problem is apparently both Barca and Real Madrid are interested. The Madrid rumors have subsided of late but the Barca rumors persist. So even if we have first refusal he could still turn us down for Barca.

Legend !

Status
    Maybe Sandro and Gomes can work a little magic!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by corroded View Post
    Maybe Sandro and Gomes can work a little magic!
    That would be really nice but money talks dude.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    The only problem is apparently both Barca and Real Madrid are interested. The Madrid rumors have subsided of late but the Barca rumors persist. So even if we have first refusal he could still turn us down for Barca.
    I doubt Barca have the money, especially if the Scum force them to go all the way to get Fartygas.

Real supposedly want to offload Benzima to Manure so that they can bring in Aguero.

Legend !

Status
    If Barca are involved.. Man I just don't know. Damiao is the type of signing I would like us to make more of, a young South American who isn't either on everyone's radar already, or an overpriced PL player (see Defoe) But I don't see how he turns down Barcelona over Spurs.. I suppose Sandro could put a good word in, he would probably start or at least challenge for a starting position here and certainly play in all the Europa games. Barca don't really play the target man style, which is partly why Ibrahimovic didn't fit in there. About all we could offer ahead of Barca would be actual playing time and how he would be much more appreciated here.
    On the other hand, FOOK YOU BARCELONA! This is our guy, our partner club, our type of player and you guys had to go and mess it up because you were too lazy to scout your own players and stole ours! Surely they must have someone on the B team who can play striker.. Stay out of our business you dirty coonts

Legend !

Status
    Barca have also got Keirrison the 2008 Brazilian league's top scorer, they bought him in 2009 and have shipped him out on loan (apparentley to get used to europen football) to Benfica, Fiorentina and now back to Brazil with Santos (hmm won't get used to Europen football here!). Maybe Leandro would look at Keirrison's treatment and decide that a move to the nou camp is not in his best interest ?

8. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (20-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter