Register To Comment
    jaws music hee hee

Status
    from carlos kickaball on COYS

Quote:
    Interestingly I bumped into DL in central London today. He was you'd expect not keen to disclose too much but I established the following;
    He denied he'd fallen out with Harry as 'rubbish' - though his face was not totally convincing
    The JR will last 9 months and thus this will drag into next year
    He confirmed what Edmonton Peanut & other ITK's have said that the NPD is dead because of the increased 50m costs
    I asked him about Naming rights and he said they had not really gone for those in a big way because the project was not viable
    I asked him about the Enterprise zone and he said whilst it would help a little it is no good if it is not backed by concrete commitments from gov't /the Mayor
    The tone was as expressed in Paul Kelso's piece things are not good between us and the gov't or the Mayor in that there seemed little expectation that things would change
    Very disappointing as the NPD seems completely dead in the water at the moment.

I did congratulate him for overall doing a great job for us as chairman but he was not in a hurry to stand and chat and thus could not ask him any more.

So DL was 'not in a hurry to stand and chat', and yet this fella claims to have got quite a substantial amount of info out of our chairman. I don't buy this at all tbh.

What do the rest of you think?

Status
    Trying to find out what the hell it means......probably nothing
    Last edited by spursman18; 18-05-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Status
    Complete BOLLOX LMAO!!!

He bumps into Levy and he discloses details about a project worth well over 450m.

Not to sound too much like an ITK but I know for a FACT this isn't true....

I asked him about Naming rights and he said they had not really gone for those in a big way because the project was not viable

4. These users say thanks for this post

Roscono3 (18-05-2011),Sraew (18-05-2011),tdw76 (18-05-2011)

jaws music hee hee

Status
    @spursman18

what's this guys standing on COYS as an ITK? is he a newbie or someone who isnt deemed a good ITK?
    Last edited by tdw76; 18-05-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tdw76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @spursman18

what's this guys standing on COYS as in ITK? is he a newbie or someone who isnt deemed a good ITK?
    Not a member on COYS but I've only seen him post ITK 2 or 3 times......I would not deem him a reliable ITK.

7. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (18-05-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    hes telling the truth,the reason levy was rushing was because he was late for meeting me in kfc.im only joking spursman lol

Status
    I can tell you how this came about. He read the article in the telegraph which is the author sensationalized the issue and came to his own conclusions.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    hes telling the truth,the reason levy was rushing was because he was late for meeting me in kfc.im only joking spursman lol
    I'm surprised you werent joining him! We all know you love a bargain bucket

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (18-05-2011)

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    Not a member on COYS but I've only seen him post ITK 2 or 3 times......I would not deem him a reliable ITK.
    Yeah I thought that might be the case. Oh btw guys did I mention I bumped into Bale today? He didnt really have time to chat, but I asked him about potentially moving this summer and he told me in great detail how he was looking all over the place for a new club. He went on for 2 hours. It's a shame he was in a rush.

Player in Training

Status
    @tdw76 Maybe he's just ultra perceptive, and can gleam more information for a conversation than the regular man..

Mr ITK: Mr Levy?!
    Mr Levy: ...

I just don't see him saying this sort of think to some random bloke in the street, maybe we're both cynics.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Midland View Post
    @tdw76 Maybe he's just ultra perceptive, and can gleam more information for a conversation than the regular man..

Mr ITK: Mr Levy?!
    Mr Levy: ...

I just don't see him saying this sort of think to some random bloke in the street, maybe we're both cynics.
    maybe we're all cynics, maybe we just aren't gullible idiots. who knows.

Legend !

Status
    What a complete tosspot, yeah sure he just so happened to bump into him! Bollocks.

Legend !

Status
    No chance!? No offence to the ITK guy, but this just hasn't happened, might as well say my nan met 'Arry in asda getting some jellied eels and he told us we had lukaku signed on a pre contract agreement already, wait...

17. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (18-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    I'm surprised you werent joining him! We all know you love a bargain bucket
    In fairness, we all love a bargain bucket.. mmm

19. These users say thanks for this post

spursman18 (18-05-2011),tdw76 (18-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter