Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    #37 of the ITK thread mentions a Harry Redknapp/Daniel Levy fallout. Have heard rumours about this before and just wondered over what? I'm guessing money?

Hope its ok to start a thread on the subject, btw - thinkthat's how the current ITK setup works? I know its not regarding signings but thought maybe worth a bit of discussion..

Thanks, @spursman18 for all the ITK! Didn't get the new setup at first but loving it now, will keep me occupied over the summer!
    Last edited by DaveYid; 16-05-2011 at 07:39 PM.

2. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (16-05-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    They probably haven't . . .

Status
    Yes Dave, you can start any new thread on the ITK that I post instead of having 1 huge ITK to go through (I found this would be easier to have).

I also think if there is a rift between them that its down to money. However, Levy went out in January and showed there was money there. Maybe Harry was fooked off with not getting any of them and having to wait until the end of the window for Levy to show his hand?

5. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (16-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Dave, you can start any new thread on the ITK that I post instead of having 1 huge ITK to go through (I found this would be easier to have).

I also think if there is a rift between them that its down to money. However, Levy went out in January and showed there was money there. Maybe Harry was fooked off with not getting any of them and having to wait until the end of the window for Levy to show his hand?
    i thought levy was pissed at harry for being so picky about the strikers he wanted? either way i hope they get over whatever it is

Legend !

Status
    Dont believe anything you read in the ITK, read it for entertainment purposes' and nothing more. Its all rubbish typed by people who havnt got a clue and all have attention based emotional issues.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDareIsToDo View Post
    Dont believe anything you read in the ITK, read it for entertainment purposes' and nothing more. Its all rubbish typed by people who havnt got a clue and all have attention based emotional issues.
    There a few ITK posters who have good reputations, and post genuine information. But I would like to avoid having this sort of stuff come up in these threads since all of info is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Just discuss what the thread is about, if you dont care for whats being passed on then please try to avoid looking at this section.
    Last edited by spursman18; 16-05-2011 at 08:04 PM.

9. Who Thanked this post

XRated (17-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Is it a disagreement about Pav or Crouch ?

Legend !

Status
    Relax relax, humour is lost when it's typed out apparently. Personally i think it's all rubbish but if other people want to believe it that's up to them. Personally i feel it shouldn't matter if Harry and Daniel have fallen out, they should be able to maintain a working relationship.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDareIsToDo View Post
    Relax relax, humour is lost when it's typed out apparently. Personally i think it's all rubbish but if other people want to believe it that's up to them. Personally i feel it shouldn't matter if Harry and Daniel have fallen out, they should be able to maintain a working relationship.
    I know you were joking around mate . I would just like to keep things on the topic instead of questioning every piece of ITK that comes out which we all know by now might be complete bollocks or have some genuine truth to it.

Legend !

Status
    I've heard before that Levy made the money available for Harry to make signings but Harry fooked around and we missed out on Suarez and others. I hope this is not the case and both are ready to make the right signings before pre-season.

Legend !

Status
    latest post in the ITK mentions Levy and Redknapp having different targets. Surely it is in the interest of the club to go for who Harry wants?! As long as its not more Portsmouth
    players!

Edit: ..although maybe not if Harry is not seen as long term with Spurs?

shady!

Status
    they need to put the handbags away and sort it the fook out......there havent been many more important seasons for our club than wat next season will be.....it woud be a crying shame for it to be ruined by petty squabbling!

16. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (17-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    How about this season? It was pretty important. It was probably more important than next. The expectations will be lower next season than this. We had to get CL to stand any real chance of becoming top four regulars. Let's be honest, the standard of the PL was pretty poor as far as it goes and so many teams that are finishing above us left many opportunities there for us to take advantage of, and like them we made the same slip ups. You would wonder how long these "differences" go back. You would wonder how much Levy supported bringing back so many former players and doing so many deals with Pompey when they were in trouble. So many questions we will never get the answer to.

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    How about this season? It was pretty important. It was probably more important than next. The expectations will be lower next season than this. We had to get CL to stand any real chance of becoming top four regulars. Let's be honest, the standard of the PL was pretty poor as far as it goes and so many teams that are finishing above us left many opportunities there for us to take advantage of, and like them we made the same slip ups. You would wonder how long these "differences" go back. You would wonder how much Levy supported bringing back so many former players and doing so many deals with Pompey when they were in trouble. So many questions we will never get the answer to.
    yea but as of sunday this season will be done and gone and fook all can be done about it!

but yea ur right as well!

champions league vip

Status
    I just hope Its not about Levy accepting a bid from the Mancs for Modric........

If that **** even thinks about selling Modric I'll be driving straight down to WHL with a GUN and I'll be aiming straight between the eyes!!!!!!!!

20. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (17-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter