Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    A member of my family has strong tottenham connections and he told me that he has heard from a good source that Berbatov is in the market for a house in London...

can't see him going to chelsea after spending so much on torres, west ham could not afford him in a million years, this leaves us and arsenal, can you really see a. berbatov going to arsenal after his spurs connections and b. SAF letting him go to a fellow title challenger?

don't take this for definate, it is just a rumour but it is from a good source

shady!

Status
    Why wouldn't he go to arsenal? He didn't show us any loyalty wen he was with us so he's hardly gonna show any now!

3. These users say thanks for this post

Javi (09-05-2011),jerseyyid (07-05-2011),Siberian Dreamer (09-05-2011),Triangulum (07-05-2011),weirddave (08-05-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah I can also say I've heard the exact same story that he's in the market for a house.
    Him and VDV upfront... Not too sure

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Al Fayed has obviously come up with some readies and he'll be going to Fulham.

Status
    Can I move this to the ITK section?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Pahahahahahhahahaha!!!

@brizzlefan Does this remind you of the Alan Curbishley buying a house in Portishead rumour?!

8. Who Thanked this post

brizzlefan (07-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I move this to the ITK section?
    yeah if you want but i must warn you this isn't proper ITK it is just tidbits i've heard from a spurs fan

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    yeah if you want but i must warn you this isn't proper ITK it is just tidbits i've heard from a spurs fan
    No worries, its news whether true or not it fits the nature of an ITK.

Legend !

Status
    Would this happen to be Martin & Wrights estate agent in Hampstead? My mate works in there and he said Berbatovs agent was in there today looking for houses.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Really?!

ITK I thought was TRUE information gathered from sources that have inside knowledge within the transfer dealings and and other inside matters of the club that have not been made public . . . . Not whether or not Berbatov is looking for a swanky new place!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    Really?!

ITK I thought was TRUE information gathered from sources that have inside knowledge within the transfer dealings and and other inside matters of the club that have not been made public . . . . Not whether or not Berbatov is looking for a swanky new place!
    More to the point, its worth putting in the section since he's been linked to us recently. The nature of woody's response makes it seem not true since he said its not a proper ITK, yet as we all know not every piece of info will be/has been true.......................if its a big deal to you I could move it elsewhere and take it out of the section, if it makes you feel any more assured that this news isnt an ITK.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    Really?!

as i said, not genuine ITK

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Exactly . . .

Status
    is it really that big of a deal? no.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Nah, but I think we should have a clear defined view of what ITK actually is if we are to have a section based on them . . .

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter