Register To Comment
Page 1 of 200 123451151101 ... LastLast

Status
    Yes, its that time of the year again for the thread to start since there has been a few threads with ITK in them so this will be the official thread for every piece of ITK this coming summer.

However, this time around its going to be a bit different. Instead of posting ITK and discussing it all in 1 thread we will have this thread for only posting ITK (with mods able to post the news in here/a few posters). This in turn will make it easier to keep track of for those who dont want to post but only view the ITK news. If you have come across some ITK or want to post it feel free to message myself or any other mod who is available and we will put it in the thread.

We will have separate discussion threads since Riv has now gone ahead and created and ITK section on the forum.

Words from the gaffa:

"The section is a speculation based section which is from people who think they have some juicy info, hence the so called "in the know" .

This is a polite "suggestion" , if you do not agree with ITK threads , posts or anything else ITK related them purely ignore it and refrain from posting in this section, this section is designed to tidy up the rest of the forum and contain it in one section for those that like to read the news, like to have that little bit of hope in their life and generally feel good that some of these big names want to come to our little club.

Forum rules still apply, remember that debate is great, but debates have no need , nor any room for direct insults at other members no matter how much bull**** you think they are talking."
    Last edited by spursman18; 02-05-2011 at 06:35 AM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

DaveYid (02-05-2011),Dustin (02-05-2011),donatorFightingCock (03-05-2011),donatorIconic Drei (02-05-2011),Javi (04-05-2011)

Status
    Pulled up some of his quotes from different threads

From Archibald on Spurs Odyssey

Another poster- What about Redknapp Archie, will we have him for one more year for certain?

Archibald

"I posted earlier... Im sure we will as Levy will want the pay out from England if they come from him...

To be fair it would be suicide for Levy to get rid anyway as he is the first manager to get us into the Champions league and Harry is loved by the media....

Next season i reckon will be the last either way"

His comments about our keeper situation and possible comings and goings

"Green is the one... with Lewis back up

we may let all three keepers go in summer"

Status
    Waddlesgod on Spurs Odyssey

"waddlesgod

Been told the relationship is strained. Harry's been taking a pop at Levy behind his back about things, especially about the way Levy conducted business in January, and Levy ain't happy about it. Harry wasn't happy it got down to last few hours and we're suddenly bidding for Adams & Dembele.

Harry's got a 5m buy-out clause, plus his wages for every year left, so were Capello to walk tomorrow, Harry would cost the FA nearly 12m to buy him out now. Obviously FA can't afford this but it's Levy's negotiations starting point. No matter how strained the relationship gets between the two men, Levy is unlikely to walk away from a pay-day from the FA.

Now the other thing being mentioned is that Levy will go european with his next coach, which amazes me given his dabble with Juande but he believes Juande's lack of English was completely to blame. The Porto coach who is blazing a trail at the moment is currently the 'hot' coach out there with Inter Milan being heavily linked. He speaks perfect English and Levy is thought to not want to miss out on this guy like he did with Mourinho. Certainly the english coaching staff think he'll not employ from within.

And there is a feeling from within that Bale and Gallas could have played against Wigan but were saving themselves for Madrid.

And on another note, Liverpool are 'very' confident of signing Ashley Young in the summer.

Just passing this on."

Status
    Louisg on Spurs Odyssey

"Louisg

A little info from a guy I meet who knows Tom Huddlestone.

It's not much but here goes.

The squad were pissed off with how Harry dealt with the Lennon incident just before the Real Madrid game. But there all behind Harry and are quite frightened of him.

Harry tells some players in training that there going to get a game and then doesn't pick them on match days. I assume this is Kranjcar.

Harry has said to Lennon that he has to play VDV, that's why Lennon has been dropped on the right, when we play 2 upfront.

Apparently Tom is always threatening to leave, but he just says that and loves playing at spurs.

The reason why Tom didn't celebrate after scoring the wonder goal against Arsenal was because he heard what the crowd were saying/booing when he kept miss hitting passes before the goal.

He said Tom is just a whinger and always moans.

I can verify to a mod my source but like I say it's not much really and take it how you will."

Status
    ITK from our own perstrame

"I read in one of the ITK's you posted that Liverpool are confident of signing Ashley Young. But my hairdresser (and good mate) knows a die hard Chelsea fan who has heavy links within the club and others and he reckons that Young to Man Utd is a done deal. Can;t remember the transfer fee cos he told me a few weeks back but it was in the region of 25 million."

Status
    From Roger Morgan on Spurs Odyssey

"Another Target"

"Phil Jones of Blackburn. No more info as yet."

@BlueCrew LA "yippeee"
    Last edited by spursman18; 06-05-2011 at 03:29 AM.

8. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (06-05-2011),Fatboyyid (06-05-2011),Justice (07-05-2011)

Status
    From Archibald on Spurs Odyssey

"Bored of the will he wont he threads...

to set the record straight....

UNLESS THEY HAND IN TRANSFER REQUESTS THEY ARENT GOING!

Not for 40m/50m....

They will all be here next season unless they are tapped up and offered something pathetic to make them want to leave but they are sensible head screwed on non prima donnas(sorry MS) wh oall oveit at our club and wanna give it another crack next year "

"Thanks Arch. I trust the players want to give us one more season, it's the likes of SAF and their meddling ways I don't trust.

Archibald-----"im almost 100% Bale and luka will be here.. VDV 90%"

10. These users say thanks for this post

DaveYid (06-05-2011),MagnaThor (07-05-2011)

Status
    From Spursod- who runs the Spurs Odyssey site

in regards to the Lennon news today about him potentially being sold for 15 million.

"This does not surprise me and should not surprise anyone.

It ties in with information I was given last Autumn to the effect that we would sign Pienaar and sell Lennon for loads of money"

Status
    Who: Mattyspurs
    Where: SC
    When: 6th May 2011

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattyspurs
    I have just spoken to my contact, but I will hopefully get more confirmed in the next day or two, that Phil Jones is leaning towards The Gypsies or Liverpool. But as I say, I am getting my contact to speak to Phil himself to find out more.

Status
    Who: Ryantegan
    Where: SC
    When: 6th May 2011

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryantegan
    Just asked at my end and yes Harry has had run ins with Lennon and yes Harry doesn't particually like lennons attitude, but he's not entirely convinced that we have made him available. Probably more interesting is the fact that Aston villa either made an offer or came close to it in the past 12 months. Lennon - young swap?

14. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (06-05-2011),MagnaThor (07-05-2011)

Status
    From Ryantegan

Harry is desperate to get rid of about 10 (TEN) players from the first team alone, and he wants it done pretty early in the summer. We are already doing the groundwork to make it happen. Lennon, I dont expect is on that list.

Surprisingly Corluka and Palacios are possibles.

Glen Johnson and Scott Parker makeweights maybe?

Status
    Roger Morgan on Spurs Odyssey

about Pablo Osvaldo (Espanyol)

"Told he did very well. He is not 'the one' but a second choice. Of our current crop, Crouch most likely to stay."

Status
    from woody

"Heard a strong rumour today...
    A member of my family has strong tottenham connections and he told me that he has heard from a good source that Berbatov is in the market for a house in London...

can't see him going to chelsea after spending so much on torres, west ham could not afford him in a million years, this leaves us and arsenal, can you really see a. berbatov going to arsenal after his spurs connections and b. SAF letting him go to a fellow title challenger?

don't take this for definate, it is just a rumour but it is from a good source"

18. Who Thanked this post

woody (07-05-2011)

Status
    From Ari Gold on Spurs Odyssey

"I've come into some news (actually quite a lot).... I am deciding what to do with it all and will probably consult Paul.

Anyway, safe ground on this one and I am sure Archie can confirm.

We have already turned down a big bid for ...................... Sandro.

Written offer from Inter. Sandro has been told we want to keep him and he's happy to stay."

Archibald on it as well

"Actually had interest from 3 teams two of whom have made concrete contact... we wont sell and he is settled.. one problem is he is quite pally with our calamity keeper"

Status
    Ryantegan in response to the Berba + cash for Modric talk thats going on

"Modric will not be sold"

rebrab on it as well

"The last time Ferguson asked Harry about him, Harry told him only if we got Rooney + cash in exchange (a great story which sums up why we love him).

If we sell him this summer, I will quit SC, and donate 500."

21. Who Thanked this post

Van Der Dan (15-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter