Register To Comment

Thread: Been a while..

Player in Training

Status
    I doubt I will be remembered but, firstly to be polite to those who I promised responses and never got back to apologies. I guess too much time has passed to make any response valid and the thread (Harrys Game) can stay dead.

Time has passed Harry has been exonerated, God's good and sun shines on our respective clubs.
    I was received with some skepticism last time I visited but as your coc welcomes those from teams other than yours (clearly, if they don't take the piss) I thought I'd try again.
    I'm not expecting halleluiahs and/or praise The Lord he's returned, I probably should expect the opposite but I would like the opportunity to post from time to time.

Hopefully I will be given at least the benefit of doubt regarding my reasons to post on a board other than one devoted to MCFC.

all the best,

Mike

Legend !

Status
    welcome back

3. Who Thanked this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Welcome back Blue.

halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah

Hows that.

5. These users say thanks for this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012),P UNIT 1980 (21-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    Cheers fellas, welcomes most warmly received

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned........................

8. Who Thanked this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Welcome back Mike.

10. Who Thanked this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned........................
    I think you should point out that there are many other Gods available to chose from, and your post does not endorse any particular Sky Fairy - don't want to start a religious argument do we? Well I do, but I think you Moderator chappies would tear my Bo-Diddleys off!

12. These users say thanks for this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012),P UNIT 1980 (26-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    welcome back mike. don't leave this time!

14. Who Thanked this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    Thank again for the welcomes folks, Good luck for the NLD. I want your side full of confidence before you play that lot from Trafford.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome back Mike Blue Blue Mike!

17. Who Thanked this post

Mike Blue (26-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter