Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello Spurs!
    I am Ricardo, 17 years old and I live, and was born in Rotterdam, The Netherlands (which you probably call Holland)
    I am a supporter of the Spurs, as well as of Feyenoord. Last year, when I was on a school trip to London, I went to WHL together with 4 of my friends. It was a few hours before the game v Real Madrid. Unfortunately, we could not go into the stadium but the atmosphere outside made me fall in love with Tottenham Hotspur! I am here to learn more about the club and its culture, as well as to stay up-to-date about the club's results.

Legend !

Status
    Welkom, Ricardo!

Enjoy the forum!

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum, Ricardo

Legend !

Status
    Welcome did Van Persie really do it

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum Ricardo

Legend !

Status
    @rossdfc firmly challenging SpursRule for the introduction thread championship this afternoon!

8. Who Thanked this post

rossdfc (18-02-2012)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Welcome. I'm actually sitting in Schipol airport as I write this

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter