Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Player in Training

Status
    Hi guys

I'm new here - I'm sure you can tell from my profile pic that I'm not a true tottenham fan!

I support Forest - but have enjoyed watching Spurs for years - you became my favourite premiership team when you had a team mostly consisting of english players - and when you bought Jenas / Dawson from us. And of course the true test - you are the usual team I choose on footy manager too - not even I can rescue Forest on FM

Anyways, looking forward to getting involved in discussions on here!

Player in Training

Status
    p.s. is my avatar pic ok?

Legend!

Status
    hi mate, we have a few members on here that support other teama and its fine (usually) lol. welcome and have fun. as for your avatat, tbh its bloody disgusting lmao

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate.. There are some tools on here who support other teams and just chat crap.. As
    long as u post constructive criticism.. I'm sure u will be fine with all the members and more importantly the mods

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    p.s. is my avatar pic ok?
    Welcome...you're fine with the Forest badge, enjoy the wide and various banter of us crazy Yids. No problem with supporting your team and your own views but if you want to know how not to do it check out anything by BraveScottParker....that prat lasted about 2 hours.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bradders View Post
    lol. welcome and have fun. as for your avatat, tbh its bloody disgusting lmao
    How dare thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Diaz View Post
    Welcome...you're fine with the Forest badge, enjoy the wide and various banter of us crazy Yids. No problem with supporting your team and your own views but if you want to know how not to do it check out anything by BraveScottParker....that prat lasted about 2 hours.
    Yep I noticed that guy - why do people even bother? Don't worry - I'm a serious poster. Thanks for the welcomes

Legend !

Status
    Welcome @Coxy, I'm sure you will have a fun on here. I played in a football tounament in Holland as kid and in the seniors/adults tournament was a team called Fc Tilburg they where also the host of the tournament and winners destroying every team they played as they had Pierre Van Hoijdonk up front. He ran everyone ragged of course it was asemi pro standard tounament at best and he was far far to good to be playing in it. seemed really nice and down to earth after the final game I shook hands and congratulated him on his victory. thats in the summer of 99' after you guys where relegated. Seemed really nice when I met him though, had time for everyone.

Legend!

Status
    your name aint andy is it @Coxy ? only a mate of mine called andy supports forest and i struggle to believe there are two forest fans in england

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum pal. Enjoy the talk.

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    I'd give up on Forest mate, they'll go down this year.

Save yourself from that heartache, and save yourself the winter Tuesday night games at Oldham Athletic and just get it over and done with and become a Yiddo.

We won't tell anyone.

Status
    Welcome @Coxy

I grew up in North London as a kid but before I started supporting Spurs there was a period when I considered Forest. It was touch and go there but the family connections won out. I still like Forest though and I hope you guys stay up.

Legend !

Status
    You going to the Youf game between Spurs and your lot? Quite a Spurs following going. Would be nice to see a show from your lot as well and have a good bit of banter!

Enjoy the forum

Status
    Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bradders View Post
    your name aint andy is it @Coxy ? only a mate of mine called andy supports forest and i struggle to believe there are two forest fans in england [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.gif[/IMG]
    lol nope it's not Andy. There used to be 2 fans, but recently Andy dropped out so now it's just me

Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    I'd give up on Forest mate, they'll go down this year.
    Sadly that's the truth. The peasants that run our club have seen to that alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Figgy View Post
    You going to the Youf game between Spurs and your lot? Quite a Spurs following going. Would be nice to see a show from your lot as well and have a good bit of banter!

Enjoy the forum
    Our youth team is actually better than our senior squad! Well, they were till we sold our most promising striker to chelsea a couple of weeks back

16. Who Thanked this post

Figgy (11-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter