Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    I have been a THS fan since last year and now my family and I are traveling to UK to attend the Stoke City game. My boys are thrilled.

One question. Joined as a bronze member and purchased 4 tickets for the match. Will the club mail the tickets to me or to have to wait to pick them at the venue before the match?

Any other tips (such as what time should I get to the field, where should we grab somethimg to eat before the match, etc) would be appreciated.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Espejo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...One question. Joined as a bronze member and purchased 4 tickets for the match. Will the club mail the tickets to me or to have to wait to pick them at the venue before the match?
    Firstly - WELCOME

I don't know how the ticket system for international members works, but if you buy off the ticket exchange/non-members site over here, they let you choose either mail or collection. When you ordered the tickets, did you check? If you're not sure, print off the confirmation(s) and if they don't arrive, phone them up and see what's happening.

Any other tips (such as what time should I get to the field, where should we grab somethimg to eat before the match, etc) would be appreciated.
    Food - Depends which end of Seven Sisters Road you find yourself on/how you're getting to White Hart Lane. So I need more detail from you

Time -
    It's nice to settle into your seat at at least half an hour before kick-off just to take in the atmosphere really. Which seats will you be in?

Enjoy it!

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    If you have a bronze membership card (4 of them for your seats) then you can access the stadium with your cards.

As weirddave has said you can contact the ticket office by email/phone to confirm..

foodwise depends what you like to eat.. there are loads of takeaway's/ fast food outlets and few restaurants. What are your food preferences then we can recommend some places..

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks for the help. I will call the ticket office to see how they will send them.

Foodwise. We would like to eat "as the locals" and with two teenagers burgers and fries, fish and chips, or sandwiches sound good. We also want to experince the pre-match excitement and have visions of locals at pubs near the stadium getting fired up for the game. We want to join the group.

Seats are located in Area 9, Row3, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. I did not have much choice on location of seat but we are just thrillled to have tickets to the match.

Legend !

Status
    There are loads of burger vans and fast food outlets all around the ground.. the bell & hare or the bricklayers are pubs where a lot of people hang out before the game..

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks SuperSpur

Will pubs allow 18 and a 15 1/2 year old boy in if they do not drink?

Legend !

Status
    you should be fine.. as long as they are with you obviously! Also as long as the 15 1/2 year old isn't drinking

Legend !

Status
    As @SuperSpur said Bricklayers is a good pub, always lots of singing in there

10. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (29-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Seats are located in Area 9, Row3, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. I did not have much choice on location of seat but we are just thrillled to have tickets to the match.
    If I'm not wrong that's right in the lower corner of the West Stand, right next to the away fans. Bottom left of this picture:

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum.

The Gilpin's Bell - Tottenham - London

The Gilpin Bell is a big pub that does food. Only 10 mins walk from the ground. But get in early (2hrs before kick off) if you want a seat/table for food.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    As @SuperSpur said Bricklayers is a good pub, always lots of singing in there
    Sure is. That will get you 'fired up' for the game. Check this video out.This was just a Europa League group game against Rubin Kazan, so imagine what a premier league game build-upwill be like!http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=ef652928.mp4Although, I don't condone the chant you might overhear at the end...
    Last edited by weirddave; 29-01-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    Awesome!!!

Bricklayers it is.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter